Chapter 18: Just All Of Them:

HOLY SHIT GUYS 7000 READS?!?!?!?! HOLYY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I JUST WANNA GO TO YOUR HOUSES HUG YOU ALL KISS YOU ALL AND CUDDLE WITH YOU OMG THANK YOU!!!!

Chapter 18: Just All Of Them:

I was sitting in Bella's and Jay's living room, after the fashion show, Bella and I returned to their house, I decided to stay for a while to hang out with them. Bella was taking a shower so I took the opportunity to talk with Jay about Romy and to ask more about her.

"So, how's Romy?" I asked him and just then, my phone buzzed but I didn't reach out to it.

"Shush, keep it down," he said then smiled, "She's fine, I'm going to ask her tomorrow to be my girlfriend."

"Awwwwww, oh my God! That's great!"

So much for keeping it down...

"Shhhhhh," he glared at me.

"I'm so happy for you," I told him as I hugged him.

He smiled at me, "She's different."

"You mean not like Tasha?" I asked. A part of me was guilty for mentioning his ex, especially that their relationship wasn't all rainbows and unicorns, but another part wanted to know if Romy was playing with Jay like Tasha did.

"She's better, much better, don't worry," he said.

"When are you going to tell Bella?" I asked.

"Soon actually," he answered.

"Good because she's the first person who should've known," I spoke, "And when are we going to meet her?"

"It's a bit early for that," he said.

"Yeah, I guess so. Well, as long as you're happy, it doesn't matter if we meet her or not," I smiled, "How did you two meet?"

"I was at a coffee shop, the line was a bit long, I got bored and Romy was right behind me, so we made a little conversation, we even had coffee together, I took her number and we met few times after that," he explained.

"I'm truly happy for you Jay," I told him as I hugged him again.

Knowing that our conversation was over because Bella came back, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the message I got earlier.

¤ I really hate meetings ¤

A small smile was on my face as I typed a reply, ¤ Not my problem ¤

¤ Summer you're being so supportive thank you ¤