Chapter 30: Late Night Texts:

Oh my God guys look how far we've come. Thank you so sososo much. Ilove each and every one of you.From now on, updates are going to be fast and long, Ipromise.

Feel free to point out any mistake.

Chapter 30: LateNight Texts:

When I got home -after spending minutes in the parking lot just smiling at myself like an idiot, mind you- Drew was waiting for me in the living room.

"I'm back," I said, snapping him out of his thoughts and sitting next to him on the couch.

"Here," he handed me a cup, "It's pineapple juice, your favorite."

I took the cup with a grateful smile, blushing when I drank; remembering the taste of Alex's lips when we kissed in the zoo. Thankfully, Drew didn't notice.

"So before anything, tell me about Alex and how you two met."

I smiled, "I was at Burger Kings, and there was this really annoying waiter, whom I can't remember the name nor face, so in order to try to leave early, I finished eating fast, but he followed me outside, claiming he had my phone with him, that I forgot it inside-"

"And let me guess, it was Alex's."

"No," I smiled, "It was Ryan's; Alex's best friend, and it's the same as mine, which is why I didn't question it and went home. Minutes later, Ryan's phone rang, and I answered, figuring out it wasn't mine because of the ringtone, and it was Alex. I told him that the phone accidentally ended up with me. Then the battery of Ryan's phone was about to die so I gave Alex my phone number and told him to tell the owner of the phone that I'll be meeting him in the park. So Alex cursed," I still don't know why he did, "And hung up the phone. After meeting Ryan and giving him back his phone, Alex texted me, apologized for cursing and bam friendship made."

Drew chuckled, "What a crazy way to meet someone."

"I know right," I smiled.

"And you were with him today?"

"Yup, and when you called we were going to have lunch."

"It was the first time you two meet?"

"No," I chuckled, remembering how I almost killed Ben, "The day Mariana came over was the first time we met," I grimaced, hating the memory of the fight.

He winced, but told me to continue any way.

"I was mad at you and drove without paying attention-"

"And you almost ran over Alex."

"No," I shook my head, smiling, "I almost ran over Ben; Alex's big brother. I got him to the hospital, feeling really bad about it. We talked a bit and minutes later, his whole family was there. I didn't know his dad, only his mum and Leah. I met Leah at the basketball match; it was between our old high school basketball team and Alex's. She was sitting in the back and I sat next to her, because someone deactivated my alarm," I gave him a pointed look, and he gave me a sheepish smile, "And I met Maria, their mum in a store. Anyway, Alex came, Leah told him who I am and we hung out that day. That's it," I took a sip from my drink, feeling like I have the Sahara in my throat.

"Wow. That's not something you hear everyday."

"Yup. Moving on, what were you and Leah talking about?"

"Nothing really. I tried making her laugh to forget about what happened."

"Did you know what happened?"