Chapter 31: Brody:

So, was supposed to update like daaaays ago but had to go to the hospital to do some tests.

And more than year passed since the first chapter of Texting Him had been posted sooo hi.

// Dedication // Dedicated to a sweet fan who came up with a ship name for Drew and Leah: LEW! Thank you =] 

Unedited, feel free to point out any mistake.

Chapter 31: Brody:

And so I, Summer Ryder, found myself sitting in a restaurant on a date with him, staring at another guy.

But before you judge, let's rewind to last night.

After Alex's text, ¤ I'm extremely jealous ¤, I froze for a while, heartbeat going to the maximum.

What is that supposed to mean?

As I was overthinking it and going over the possibility that Alex might have been wanting to date me, and might have had the same feelings I do, it occured to me he was just joking, so I stopped overthinking and replied, ¤ Should have asked first, then ;) =P ¤

¤ I really should have =P¤

See, he was just kidding. And I wish he wasn't.

¤ By the way, do you need me to be there tomorrow?¤

¤ No, you have a date, Leah and I will go alone ¤

¤ I can cancel, you know ¤

¤ No, go have fun ¤

¤ But I promised to be there for you, and I will do ¤

¤ You promised to be in the court, and I'm sure you will. So really, don't worry about tomorrow, go have fun ¤

¤ Alright, but text me after it, okay?¤

¤ Sure. Night, sleep well ¤

¤ Night ¤

The next day, I was in Bella's and Jay's house to sort everything out, and I was still in daze because of the texts Alex and I shared the previous night.

"So, I called Theo a while ago," Bella started telling me.

We, as in Bella, Jay and I, were sitting on the couch next to each other chatting.

"I told him about Josh, that we were dating for a long while... Till I found out he was cheating on me... That what happened on our date was Josh trying to put me in a bad situation in front of my date," she continued, "He understood, apologized and asked me out on another date."

"When am I going to meet him?" Jay asked and I coughed, reminding him yet again that he's dating and she didn't know.

Jay understood what I was trying to tell him because he scratched his neck.

"Theo and I only went on one date," she glared at Jay, "The date didn't even go well."

"Uh, yeah," he mumbled. "Actually, I have something to tell you, Bella."