The babysitter

"You should get ready. We have a visitor coming."

That was the first I heard of this news so I was a little surprised to hear it. "Who?" I asked, the thought of actually seeing someone catching my attention.

"The boy in the alley. Niall. He's going to watch you for a few hours," Harry replied, scraping the leftovers of breakfast in the trash.

I got a little excited. If this boy was watching me then that means Harry would be gone for a while. Would I get another chance to escape? Or maybe I could persuade the boy to let me go. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

"You'll like Niall. He's a lot like me," Harry smiled.

Crap. That means he's not going to be easy to persuade. And it seemed like they were good friends so he's probably loyal to Harry.

"How old is he?" I asked, continuing our conversation. I was trying to find out as much as I could about this mysterious boy.

"My age."

I was content with his answer and rose from my seat. I stretched before heading to my room for a change of clothes, raising my arms in the air and curling my toes. A sigh sounded behind me and I turned to find a smirking Harry staring at me in a sensual way.

"Stop looking at me like that," I demanded, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

He chuckled deeply. "Sorry. You were giving me quite a show."

My cheeks flushed and I rolled my eyes. If it weren't for these shorts that barely covered my butt, he wouldn't be looking at me like that. Pervert. I quickly scurried to my room and grabbed something with more fabric: a pair of skinny jeans and a gray V-neck t-shirt.

I ducked into the bathroom, avoiding Harry's gaze along the way. Although I didn't escape the wolf whistle he emitted when I passed. I took a semi long shower because I needed some time to myself and time to think. Everywhere I went, Harry would be there. He was suffocating me and I just needed to get away from him for a little while.

Consumed by my many thoughts, I didn't have time to be paranoid of him barging in on me. It's not like I was afraid of what he might do, but I was afraid of what I might do. Things had changed immensely in the past weeks.

I dressed quickly and fixed my hair. Then, I left my temporary paradise, feeling a little better. Harry was sitting in the kitchen, head resting in his hands. A smile melded onto his face when he saw me.

"What took you so long?" He rose from his seat, embracing me in a hug. "I missed you."

See what I mean by suffocating?

I couldn't help but giggle at this. Even though he could be a little much, I did love the feeling of being loved by someone other than my dad and friends. It made me feel better about myself.

He pulled me away from his chest so that I was now looking into his eyes. Everything about them showed love and care for me. "You're perfect. And everything I need."

Before I could reply, he caught me in a kiss. His lips stayed closed, no tongue, no nothing. It was a simple kiss; perfection. Enough to make me melt.

Wait. What are you thinking Veronica? Remember, he's your kidnapper! But he kisses oh so good...

The kiss soon became heated. I felt his mouth open slightly and his lips move against mine, begging for me to return what he wanted. I tried to fight off my wanting to kiss him back, but everything backfired. I instantly began to kiss him back, tangling my hands in his curls.

The next thing I knew, my back was pressed against the edge of the couch. I was slowly sliding backward from my sitting position. Soon, I was lying on my back with Harry on top of me.

No, Veronica. What are you doing? But I just couldn't gain control of my emotions or myself.

Our legs were tangled together and his hands lowered to my waist, keeping my moving body in place. I could feel his need and the lust all within the kiss that was everything I had imagined. My mind was slowly losing all thoughts of pushing him away and allowing thoughts of giving in. An unexplainable feeling formed in the pit of my stomach, sprouting further, making me feel things I had never felt before.

He broke for a moment to speak. I used this time to catch my breath. "I've been wanting to do this for so long," he spoke, breathing heavily.

He dipped his head to my neck and started to leave a trail of kisses to my collarbones. "You have no idea how much I love you."

I smiled the widest smile I've ever smiled in my life. I was honestly feeling something for the boy who had taken me captive. And it was so wrong, but it felt so right.

Then, I said something I never thought I would say. Ever. "I need you, Harry."

He stared into my eyes, looking surprised, but also happy. He gripped my waist tighter as he began to kiss me again. His tongue entered my mouth and I let it. There was another first he had stolen from me. But I could care less right about now.

My heart was beating so fast that it was affecting my breathing. But not even that could stop me. As soon as his hands started to drift lower, a knock at the door interrupted our heated session.

Harry groaned in annoyance and reluctantly removed himself from me. I hate to say it, but I was a little disappointed too. As he went to the door, I sat up and brushed my hand through my assumingly messy hair. I probably looked like a cat had attacked me. That's when all previous events came flooding back to me.

What had I just gotten myself into? Harry probably thinks that I actually like him now. But that's actually true...

"Come in, Niall."

My thoughts were interrupted by the boy from the alley entering the living room. His blue eyes were planted on me, searching my face intensely. Harry joined him moments later.

"This is Niall, Veronica. I believe you've met," he smiled, pulling me to his side protectively. He rubbed small circles in my side and I looked down, smiling.

Niall laughed at his comment and plopped down on the couch, snatching the remote from its position.

Harry sighed and faced me. "I have to be going," he leaned down to my ear, "we'll pick up where we left off later."

This sent a shiver up my spine and my cheeks went hot. The things this boy could do to me. And I actually liked it.

With one last lingering kiss, he left me standing there with Niall watching TV behind me.

---------------------------

Heh short ik, bye xxxxx