stroll in the park

The next day, I decided yet again to strike up another normal conversation with Harry. It seemed each one I started, it would always end up awkward or him declaring his love for me in some way.

"So, how do you know Niall?" I asked casually as I stepped out of my room, feeling refreshed. Harry had promised me that he would take me out today and that I needed to dress up for the occasion.

Of course, I didn't know what to choose so he chose for me. I wore a black mini skirt with a dark blue peplum top. The ensemble didn't leave much to the imagination, which I assumed was apart of Harry's plan.

Harry looked at me with approving eyes, greeting me with open arms. "We're old friends."

I placed my hands on his chest and looked up into his eyes. "So you're close?" I raised a curious eyebrow.

His smile melted into a frown and he looked behind me, his expression serious. "Not as much anymore," he said hoarsely.

"Why not?" I searched his eyes for an answer, but everything was masked by their green color.

He sighed and blinked impassively as if he wasn't going to tell me. "We fought over a girl."

His confession caught me by surprise, so I decided not to press the conversation further than what I already had. But then, another question popped into my ever-curious mind.

"Speaking of girls," I started, tapping my fingers against the fabric of his shirt. "How many have you dated exactly?"

He huffed a laugh before replying. He still had me wrapped in his arms and I could do nothing but just look at him. "Quite a lot."

I thought about that for a moment. With Harry's extreme good looks and that smile he flashes all the time, I could see why he'd dated numerous girls. He must've looked irresistible to any woman out on the streets, but I knew what was behind those dimples. To be honest, the thought of him being with other girls hurt me a little. And out of all those girls, I had to be the one he kidnapped.

"And it's good to know that you haven't dated anyone," he tapped my nose gently with his finger. "I like that no other guy has touched you, held you, or kissed you. I'm the only one that knows what it's like."

My cheeks flushed with heat and I looked down, away from his strong gaze. This only lasted a second, though, for Harry brought my chin up so that I was looking at him again. "I love you."

He planted a brief kiss on my lips and released me, only to grab my hand in his afterwards. We walked to the door hand in hand, feeling high spirited.

"Are you ready to go out?" He asked, smiling calmly.

As I looked at him, I finally realized something. And I couldn't believe it. I was in love with Harry. I was in love with my kidnapper.

I nodded. We walked out the door.

As Harry led me up the streets of central London, I was in awe by its beauty. I've always wanted to travel the world. London would've been my first stop, but I guess that's been fulfilled now.

I looked from my left to my right hundreds of times; taking in every piece of scenery I could manage. Harry watched me the whole time with a look that made me feel uncomfortable, but I just shrugged it off. I was too consumed by everything. We continued walking and the biggest park I had ever seen came into view.

"We're here," Harry spoke, squeezing my hand lightly.

The entrance was covered in shrubbery to give it that rustic look. There were stone pathways leading in every direction, but Harry chose the one going straight. I had no choice but to follow him.