we meet again

Harry attacked me with heated kissed when we entered the confines of his home. He held my hips in place firmly and I couldn’t escape from his grasp. I placed my hands on his in a futile effort to push them away.

“Kiss me back,” Harry spoke breathlessly, not far from my lips.

I was rendered speechless. I didn’t want this, not now, anyway. “No, Harry. Stop.”

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away as far as I could, stepping out of his reach. His expression was a mixture of hurt and disappointment.

“Don’t you want me, too?” He asked hopelessly, stepping a little closer. Every step he took towards me, I stepped back towards my bedroom, hoping to reach some clothes so I could cover myself.

But it was to the point where I was wrapped in his arms again, his hands planted firmly on my back.

“W-we can wait on this, right?” I replied, my voice muffled as I tried to push away from him again.

I looked into his eyes, which were a mixture of green and darkness. I had never seen him look like that. It was… terrifying.

“But I need you,” his voice was deeper and more sinister. I became nervous, shaking where I stood. Of course, it could partially be from my half nakedness.

“Harry,” I grunted, trying to free from his grip. “I said no.”

He let me go then and I stumbled back, hitting the wall. I stiffened and watched as Harry closed his eyes and stomped off to his bedroom. Laying my head back, I slid down the wall and landed on the floor.

Oh. My. God. I couldn’t believe that just happened. The way he was acting was something other than the regular, sweet Harry I was used to. I rose from the floor, trembling, and made it to my bedroom so that I could dress myself again. It took all of my strength to pull a t-shirt over my head and a pair of sweatpants on my legs.

Feeling exhausted, I slumped onto my bed and instantly closed my eyes. I could feel sleep overtaking me, so I lulled into a daze. Hopefully Harry wouldn’t come in here while I slept. Before I could think about it any longer, I was fast asleep.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

“This is my apology gift to you from yesterdays, erm… um … events,” Harry said, looking contrite as we entered the ice cream parlor. He was dressed nicely in a blue plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some very tight jeans that, let’s just say, were very… nice. I admired them, trying to be discrete.

Harry had woken me this morning with plenty of kisses and hugs, adding a huge smile to those gestures. How could I not forgive him? Especially with those cute dimples.

The ice cream parlor was a quaint little shop. At the counter stood a redheaded girl with freckles dotting her face. “Welcome to Creaminess Creamery,” she greeted us. By the tone and pitch of her voice, I could tell that she was a peppy girl.

I thought Creaminess Creamery was rather cliché, but cute. With a name like that, I’m sure there ice cream would be absolutely delicious.

“You order while I use the restroom,” Harry whispered in my ear. He then took off into the corner where there was a door. I expected that to be the bathroom.

I did as I was told and ordered my usual favorite, chocolate ice cream. Pep girl carefully scooped the creamy dessert into a bowl for me while I grabbed a spoon, eager to taste it. She smiled while handing me the bowl and I realized she had braces.

I told her Harry would be out in just a second to pay for my ice cream as I took the bowl from her. Then, with a skip in my step, I took a seat at a nearby table.

The girl behind the counter disappeared into the backroom, rubbing her hand through her tangles of curly red locks.

I wonder how she deals with that head of hair?

Slightly smiling, I shrugged the thought off, scooping a spoonful of ice cream from the bowl. Before I could take a bite, my mouth was covered and I was pulled from the chair. The spoon fell in the floor, clattering against the tile. I didn’t have time to scream before I was pulled into a dark room where everything was pitch black. The only thing I could make out was the person in front of me. I could tell that they were male by how big his hands were and how heavy he was breathing. I could also feel him towering over me, peering into my eyes.

My heart rate sped up and fear filled me. Who was this guy and why did he push me into some kind of closet? All of a sudden, I started having déjà vu, remembering back to the night Harry kidnapped me. It was all so similar, but this guy wasn’t Harry. He didn’t touch me like this guy. Harry was gentle and loving, not harsh, unless we were having a make out session.

With his hand still covering my mouth, the stranger bent his head toward my ear and whispered something that made a cold shiver travel up my spine. “Remember me, Sky?”

Sky? The only person who I’d told that name to was the guy at the park. The guy who had scared the crap out of me and actually held some interest. This was him.

I whimpered, realizing that Harry would come out of the bathroom any minute now and he would find me gone. He would probably think I had tried to run again, which wasn’t even reasonable. Not with what I had seen back home.

“Shh, baby. It’s okay. I just remembered I forgot to tell you my name the other day,” he spoke seductively, voice low and deep. I cringed. “I’m Knox.”

“Veronica? Where are you?” I heard the muffled voice of Harry from behind the door.

“Hawwy!” I tried to scream through Knox’s masculine hand, but it was masked. “I’m in here!”

Knox pushed his hand harder against my face, making a tear escape and stream down my cheek. “Shh. We wouldn’t want pretty boy disrupting our fun now would we?” His voice was sinister, almost mischievous, too. He didn’t seem to notice that Harry didn’t call me Sky.

I tried to wriggle free from his grip, mustering all the strength I could. What was with this guy? I’ve seen him twice and he’s already on me!

I could feel my face reddening from anger. Inhaling through my nose, I emitted the loudest scream I could. It was still muffled from his hand, though.

There were no sounds coming from outside. No scuffle of feet, no talking, nothing. I closed my eyes in despair, feeling hopeless.

“Looks like it’ll be a while before he finds you. That leaves plenty of time for us.” He chuckled evilly, making me want to punch him hard in the nose. Sadly, I couldn’t free my arms.

His hand that was holding my hands behind my back slowly dropped lower, reaching my backside. He squeezed my butt, making me jump in the process.

“Nice ass,” he whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my jawbone. His hand then dropped even lower, grabbing my thigh. He pulled my leg up and wrapped it around his waist, holding it in place.

This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening…

No matter how many times I ran that statement through my head, it just wouldn’t be true. I knew there was no way I could get away from Knox because I wasn’t as strong as him.

I would just have to count on Harry rescuing me. If he wasn’t already searching for me somewhere else…