3. Learn Your Lesson

What do you think of the new cover?

I'm sorry for not updating this story sooner. Instead I was VERY active reading other ff's from great authors, some of which read/voted on my book. You know who you are, so shout out to all of you, thank you so much :) and ofc my readers and voters. I really appreciate it ^-^ <3

I was still recovering from 'Forever Young' and today on my birthday they drop the concept photos...and then you realize...it's only the day ver. O_O #dead. I'm typing this from my grave, thanks for asking.

------

I woke up to the sound of the bell. Looking at the clock, I had one more lesson before lunch break and I think it's science. Not bad, I enjoy science. Placing my foot down I didn't feel the sharp pain from before. This is good news because I really didn't want to miss any more classes. Just to make sure though I looked at my ankle and sure enough it wasn't swollen anymore.

I grabbed my stuff and left a note on Ms. Kwon's desk thanking her for her help. Then I headed towards my science class in the same direction that I saw the silver haired guy from the infirmary. I think he said his name was Yoongi. He walked in and behind a few other students I walked in after him. The teacher wasn't in yet so everyone was having their own conversation.

I spotted Yoongi sitting down with someone I assume is his friend. He seemed really cheerful and animated from the way he moved his hands as he spoke. Luckily for me science has four people per table, and Yoongi's table only had that one guy.

I stopped in front of them and the really cheerful guy stopped talking. They both looked up at the same time and this made me blush from embarrassment. It's the same feeling you get when you walk in on someone while they're doing something that you weren't supposed to see.

Yoongi finally cleared his throat to break the silence. "Uh Taehyung, this is..." there was a pause before he looked up at me, "what's your name again?" he asked.

Oh right, I didn't get to introduce myself last time. "Jimin, Park Jimin."

Yoongi nodded at me as if to say okay and he turned his attention back to his friend. "Right, this is Park Jimin. The one I told you about from the infirmary," he looked up at me again, "and Jimin this is Kim Taehyung. I believe we're friends," he said in a teasing tone and shrugging. The other male --Taehyung, smiled and shoved his elbow playfully on Yoongi's arm.

"Yeah that's right, we're not friends. I don't even know this guy," he played along, "be very, very careful, he has a bad temper," he whispered while covering the right side of his mouth with his right hand so Yoongi didn't hear or read his lips.

Yoongi obviously heard him, I mean Taehyung wasn't even trying and he was pouting slightly when he hit Taehyung's head gently. "Yah! I'm older than you. Show your hyung some respect." Yoongi crossed his arms and looked the other away. Taehyung took this opportunity to stick his tongue out at him making an 'nnnnng' sound.

(A/N: I tried my best to describe the sound effect people do when they stick out their tongue in a playful manner. I really did try...lol)

I smiled at their playfulness but felt a slight sting deep down. I was jealous of their closeness, wishing I had that same type of relationship with someone but unfortunately I never did and I don't know if I ever will. Taehyung noticed my smile and he grinned back at me which gave me this warm feeling. His smile is very unique; like in a square shape and it feels really sincere or maybe it's just me. However, there's no doubt that both Yoongi and Taehyung made me feel comfortable right away, as if we've known each other for years.