1. Encouter

My mind was going blank as this girl was devouring me behind the school building. No surprise there, as I only did it for fun. I felt nothing for them and they like it that way too. No strings attached; just a mess around. Some did get too attached, making my days a living hell until I completely cut them out of my life. This one was no different from the rest.

As we kept kissing and I kept touching her down there, she moaned louder between our kisses. Gasping for air, she parted away, looking at me in the eyes. "Say that you love me, Jungkook."

I pinned her to the wall, ripping her panties off. No way was I saying those words to anyone. I was being rough with her but I didn't care if it hurt her. "S-stop it. Please not too rough."

"This is what you wanted, no? You don't give two shits if you cheat on your boyfriend." All of them are the same, they only want something from me and yet they want to be treated like princesses.

--------

Starting at a new school was not what I had in mind. Since my family moved from Busan to Seoul, I had nowhere else to stay so there was no other option but to come with them. Leaving my hometown left me feeling somber and reminiscing my time there didn't help me.

Truthfully speaking the school wasn't bad, in fact it was one of the best schools in the city, but I hate having to start in the middle of the semester when everyone already had their group of friends. I wasn't really popular at my old school but I was really social so I had a lot of acquaintances that I always helped whenever they needed me.

Checking my schedule and the map of the school, I saw that I had Geometry early in the morning. Wow was I looking forward to this. I'm seriously hating this even more than I already do. Can it get any worse?

I entered the classroom, everyone looked my way and the teacher seemed prepared to introduce me. I guess they knew a new student was transferring.

"Welcome," he said. "I'm Mr. Choi, your Geometry teacher. Please introduce yourself to the whole class." He pointed forward to where everyone was quietly observing my every move. "Hello...uh I'm Jimin um 18 years old I'm very cool guy." I heard some snickered at what I said. Great. Everything is going just as planned Jimin...

Mr. Choi looked around the room to assign me a seat. "Mr. Choi, why doesn't he sit over there," a girl said pointing to the back of the room. Mr. Choi sighed and gestured me to go on and sit. "He doesn't come to school early anyway."

For some reason, everyone was staring at me with an amused face. What's their problem anyway? Do I have something on my face?

We all looked at the door when we heard a loud bang. A tall guy with raven hair walked in and I noticed that some of the students including Mr. Choi were looking a bit uncomfortable. "What are you doing here?" Mr.Choi asked him. He didn't even look his way when he said, "So now you're stopping me from coming to class?"

I didn't realize that he was looking my way when we made eye contact. Confused as hell, I wondered why he was looking at me. Mr.Choi didn't say anything as the raven haired guy walked towards me.

"What are you doing in my seat?" He said very confronting and not happy at all.

"What?"

"Oh I didn't realize you were deaf. Move, deaf boy." He had the audacity to actually kick my chair.

I glared at him, "this is my seat. Get your own and leave me alone." I heard everyone say 'ooo' and I looked around to see them with the same amused look they had on before.

He picked me up by my collar, grabbing my bag and throwing it on the floor with everything inside falling out. "Acting all tough for such a midget, eh?" He kicked me and I went crashing down, taking some chairs with me. "I asked nicely, midget."

Getting my bag and putting everything inside I got up, glaring at him. I wasn't going to take no one's shit, not on my first day. "Ah, and you're one of those lonely people that like to think they run the school just to get attention -- a bully." That made him angry and he got up in a flash with his fist almost making contact with my face but I didn't care, he pissed me off too.

"ENOUGH!" Mr. Choi yelled and that stopped the raven haired boy from punching me. "Stop it right this instant. Both of you go to the office. I don't want anyone disrupting my class and I don't care who you think you are." The raven haired guy didn't hesitate to get up. Stopping close to my ear, he muttered, "I'll see you around midget. Better prepare yourself." He straightened his posture and just like that, he walked out the classroom. I sighed, wondering why I have such bad luck.

Well this was a bit intense, so much going on in one chapter. Hope you liked it and please share/ vote for it if you did. The story will be getting more intense in the future. I hope that's good news for you all. Thank you for reading!