6. A Little Adventure

Sorry for the really late update, but here are the three chapters I promised I was going to put up for you, my wonderful readers.

Warning~ a bit of something, something will happen ;)

---------------

I arrived home a little after 2 in the afternoon. No one was in at the moment so I had time to myself. My dad was getting home later in the evening, but since I knew him so well, I was to prepare dinner and have it set on the table for him.

It was only my dad and me living in this big house, or at least it felt big since it was deprived of a big family. My mom was currently hospitalized and in critical condition; fighting for her life with leukemia, especially the worst type. I really miss her and I'm scared of losing her. The reason why we moved to Seoul was generally for her. Dad got a call one day from his close friend that works at one of the biggest hospitals in the nation, telling him that she'd get better treatment and that he would only pay half of the medical bills. Once my dad heard that, he didn't decline the offer.

My younger brother was also away. I haven't seen or heard from him in a long time. Dad never gave me the phone to even say a brief hello to Jihyuk whenever he would call him. He hasn't contacted him after mom fell ill. I guess dad didn't want to worry Jihyuk so that he would focus on his studies instead. I can't help but wonder if my little brother is doing okay.

I went up to my room on the second floor, revealing the few posters I had hanging on one side of my room. It included my favorite artists, dancers, and animes. Some of my own work was also up on the wall. Dancing and drawing were my two favorite things in the world. Whenever I had the chance, I'd be doing either one of the two in my room to relieve stress or just because I love doing it. However, today I had no energy for any of that. Instead, I headed straight to the bathroom that's adjacent to my room and turned on the water, letting the bathtub get filled up. After today's events, I needed more than just a hot bath but this will do.

Having been a long day and the fact that the last time I did anything was a while ago, I wasn't surprised when a sudden rush of blood went straight to my crotch, displaying the massive bulge that was forming under my boxers. Like most people, I had my urges too, so to please myself, I got my phone before getting in the bath, opened up the internet and I searched for the impossible. I guess you can say I was quite desperate since porn is illegal and yet here I was, pumping my hard member as I watched some random video. What I found in the end was enough to get rid of my needs but not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be. I wonder if I'll stay a virgin forever...no one has ever liked me before anyway.

After relaxing in the bath for a good half an hour, I got dressed and went to the kitchen to start cooking today's dinner. I can't cook well but my cooking is edible enough to eat.

-

Dad arrived a little after 6, well after I had already eaten my dinner. I was in my room playing a game on my phone when I heard him pull over in front of the house. He called me as soon as I heard the front door open, which he slammed afterwards.

"Jimin!!" he shouted, sounding really grumpy. I figured it was because he had a rough day at work but when I reached the living room where he was tapping his right foot and had his arms crossed, I knew it wasn't because of work but something I must've done.

"What's the matter, dad?"

"I got a call from the office today."

Fuck my life, I forgot about that.

"And not only that, but you didn't show up," he continued, now looking at me straight in the eyes. "You're misbehaving now? What kind of son am I raising?"