12. Unexpected

Jimin always dreaded Mondays. There was no other day of the week that he hated more and starting today, he was going to be his bully's slave. Jimin was already regretting standing up to him. He didn't want any of his friends to be involved with him, so this was something that he needed to do alone. Except, he wasn't so sure he could.

What was Jungkook going to do to him? Was he going to make Jimin do things he didn't wanna do? Or was he going to force Jimin to do all his school work? Maybe that was it. Or not. 'Cause let's face it, Jungkook was deceivable and unpredictable most of the time so anything was possible.

Jimin sighed louder than he wanted to, receiving side glances from the people near him on bus.

Ughhhh, I wish I didn't have to go to school!

-

Despite his worries, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. He thought the moment he got to school Jungkook would be waiting for him, but that wasn't the case. Did something happen? Or was it possible that he was only bluffing just to act tough in front of the students that were watching the match on friday? But even Jimin laughed at that. How stupid can he be? Of course Jungkook wouldn't bluff, he wasn't the type to do that. He has hurt Jimin so many times already. And if he was capable of that, why would he back down now all of a sudden? Straightening, Jimin decided to not think about Jungkook at all and focus on his studies instead.

Sitting with the guys at lunch, Jimin searched around for Jungkook with no luck. The fact that he didn't come to his favorite 'class' of the day was a bit odd, at least before Jimin mentally slapped himself for even thinking of him again. School life was easier without him anyway.

"So," Taehyung chimed in, "did you guys hear about Jimin-noona's party for halloween this year?" he asked biting into an apple. Jimin looked up all confused. He didn't hear anyone talking about any party, so how did Taehyung find out?

"I think I heard a thing or two here and there about it, but I don't know the details." Yoongi yawned while resting his eyes as he reclined against the wall and crossed his arms above his head.

"She said she's having it at her parent's house since halloween falls on a saturday this year. Her parents have a huge house," Taehyung pointed out. Yoongi was listening but he couldn't care less and Jimin poked at his food, not really in the mood to eat.

"Are you coming, Jimin?" Taehyung leaned forward bringing his face mere distance from Jimin's - startling him. Dropping his fork on the table, Jimin scratched the side of his head awkwardly, "not really. I don't really like to go to those things and plus, I wasn't invited."

Taehyung folded his arms. "What do you mean you weren't invited? I'm inviting you," he let out a puff of air from his nose in annoyance.

"I don't think it works like that, Tae."

"Damn right it does. I'm going," he twirled around in his spot to gesture at Yoongi, "hyung is going." Yoongi immediately opened one of his eyes, replying with a no, but Taehyung ignored him. "See? We're going so that means you have to come as well, Jimin." Taehyung had the cutest puppy face he could give him. "Pleaaaseeee," adding his aegyo voice for the fatal blow.

He really didn't wanna go to that witch's party or even near her lair but knowing Taehyung, he was probably going to ask him every single day until he said yes. So Jimin agreed to it despite feeling despair. Not like it mattered anyway, it was a halloween party after all. The others won't probably recognize him in his costume. He just needed to make sure he had one that covered his whole face, preferably his entire body. Heck, the banana head he saw on TV was good enough for him.

Taehyung smiled widely, saying how much fun it was going to be.

-

It was hard to find a good hiding spot to relax with so many people doing it or cutting classes everywhere he went. Even his favorite spot on the roof was taken by a bunch of losers. He could've scared them away if he wanted to but he wasn't in the mood today - too tired to care.