Delete

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads, the votes and just all the support you've all given this awful book even though the series has pretty much been on hiatus. I just don't have time to even come on Wattpad and read all the stories that I have in my reading lists. I want to support many of you that are writers too (my mutuals ;-; I'm sorry) but I just haven't been active at all and I feel terrible about that when I used to be all over writing ridiculous comments.

I didn't think I'd end up having no free time for myself this summer because of my two jobs. I've been working my ass off so I can pay my student loans once I'm done with uni this year. I'm not that old, I was born in '95, it's just I entered uni a bit early :> hehe.

And well I've come to the conclusion that perhaps it's better to delete this book when I don't see myself updating it anytime soon. I don't want to leave anyone hanging like I have been already (idk if I am, this story isn't even good) and I even promised to update once a week (that's hilarious, don't u think? Lol) I do enjoy writing, and not because it's a Jikook (OTP FTW) fanfic, but in general. Although between me and you, writing and reading Jikook fanfics is so much better than YA books, I'm such a trash for them xD. Allow me please, they're too cute.

And even though a part of me feels like this is okay, that the story CAN be awful since it is my first fanfic and not only that but first published book where I can get feedbacks, and if I think about it, this can help me improve in the future. But unfortunately, I took the easy way out of this and decided to delete it. I'll take it down by the end of this week.

Once again, thank you , thank you, THANK YOU for the massive support. I see how more people have read this crappy book, so :') thanks for giving it a try. I've done some hw too, so I think for the future I'll do better in my writing. This has become long enough so, let me just say, adios amigos :D thank you and take care \o/.