Chapter One: Wet Sock

Dan

"Come on!!! R-really?!? Jesus Christ!! You better be- I- that's not a double jump! Ahhhh!" The young boy tugs at the ends of his hair in frustration.

"Give me a break you wet sock. I'm trying. I've never played this game before." The Slytherin girl pauses the game and puts her controller down with a sigh. She turns her head and her striking gray eyes are met with kind brown ones.

"Did you just call me a wet sock?" The once kind, brown eyes, narrow.

"Mhm." The girl nods her head forcefully and crosses her arms across her chest in slight anger.

"That's disgusting." The boy's lips quirk up into a slight smile.

"That's what I was going for. You completely disgust me." The girl tries to hold back her smile but is unsuccessful.

"Oh ouch. That hurt. Right here." The boy puts his hand over his heart and looks up at the ceiling of the common room dramatically.

"Good. . . . Aren't wet socks just the most annoying thing like ever?"

"No. . . . the most annoying thing ever is when all of your dreams are crushed because you tried to erase an answer on your homework and ripped the whole paper."

"Actually nothing is more annoying than the feeling you get when you accidentally bite down on silverware." The girl smirks at the boy, knowing she's won when the boy shudders.

"Alright, I'll give you that one." The boy yawns and starts to stand up, motioning for the girl to do the same.

"Classes start tomorrow." The girl groans at the thought and gives the boy a quick hug before heading in the direction of the girl's dorms.

"Night Rhea."

"Good night nerd. . . I mean Dan."

"Shut up."

Phil

"Rise and shine! Better hurry and get up or you'll miss breakfast." The soft voice rings through the dormitory in a bubbly, giddiness that shouldn't be possible this early in the morning.

"Just because you're the head girl doesn't mean you get to come in here whenever you want." Another voice says, muffled by a pillow.

The seemingly sweet blonde, takes another step into the room with a look in her eyes that could scare a rattlesnake. "I'm sorry? What was that? I wasn't aware that I asked you." She says, her voice dripping with mock sweetness.

"Pyper. Its okay I'm up." A boy quickly gets out of bed to put his hands on Pyper's shoulders warningly, his black hair sticking up at weird angles.

"Okay Philly. I'll meet you in the great hall." Pyper skips away happily, her blonde curls bobbing with every step.

Phil begins to get dressed and he scowls as he hears someone say clearly,

"No way that chick is a Hufflepuff."

Dan

"Can't believe we are already seventh years." Rhea says as she plops down next to Dan.

"Can't believe you still think that's your natural hair color." Dan smirks and looks at her hair suspiciously.