Chapter Two: Gracefully Blonde

(Remember this isn't Harry Potter spoiler- free but if you haven't read them by now then shame on you okay)

Pyper knew what she was talking about when she said things were better when Dumbledore was still at Hogwarts. . . . . but everything that happened, it all happened for a reason. Right?

After everything that happened with Dumbledore's army and the whole battle between good and evil (no biggie) . . . No one thought there would actually be a possibility of the students still dealing with Snape

Dan

"What kind of Slytherin hates potions?!?" Rhea looks at Dan like he has grown three heads.

"Its not just the class. Its the teacher." Dan hesitantly looks at the doorway of the classroom. He huffs and whispers harshly, "All of them Rhea! Everyone hates potions!"

"Oh for heaven's sake just go inside!" Rhea throws her arms in the air, rolling her eyes exasperatedly. She pauses and begins to mumble, ". . .I like potions."

Dan smirks mischievously and motions his arm towards the doorway. "Well then. . . Ladies first."

Rhea just rolls her eyes and pushes past Dan in a way that looks slightly painful.

"Ouch." Dan whispers under his breath and holds his shoulder in his hand.

Dan makes his way inside and sits in the seat next to a certain orange-haired Slytherin.

Phil

"No."

"Phil yes."

"TABITHA PYPER LESTER I SAID NO!!"

"That's. . . not. . . even. . . my. . . name!"

"I don't care."

"Phiiiiiiiil!!!!!"

Dan

All the eyes in the potions classroom turn towards the source of the noise just in time to see a flurry of blonde curls, limbs, and books come crashing to the cold, hard ground.

Dan looks at Rhea in curiosity. Nothing ever happens in potions. It has been a while since anything even remotely exciting has happened in that class.

Two Hufflepuffs, Dan assumes must be twins, quickly get off the floor. The girl runs her fingers through her out of control blonde hair and takes a deep breath, a triumphant look on her pale features.

Next to Dan, Rhea mumbles under her breathe "Damn. . . Daniel have we never noticed her before?" Just quiet enough for her and Dan to hear. Dan just shakes his head quietly as the girl makes her way to the front of the classroom in a way that almost seemed perfect. It was graceful . . . She didn't just walk, she floated.

The girl sits down in a seat at the very front, turning to look at the boy still sprawled on the floor. She smooths the invisible creases in her robes, watching him almost guiltily.