Chapter Three: Detention (dun dun dun)

(There are hp characters in this but it's cute and a nice length so)

Phil

"I can't believe you got a detention from your favorite teacher." Phil continues to giggle and tease a very furious Pyper.

"How was I supposed to know the spell required complete concentration? I mean come on I don't think what happened was detention worthy."

"Pyper. . . you hit a poor boy in the face with your wand." Phil smirks at Pyper, feeling way too happy about this. He watches Pyper, his mood almost reaching pure giddiness.

"What? It was an accident okay. It slipped. No harm done."

"He has whiskers!! There was no cat anything involved in the spell! Never should there be cat whiskers!!" At the end of the sentence, Phil breaks into a fit of cackling laughter.

Pyper had gotten a little too. . . distracted during transfiguration class. She lost control of her wand while in the middle of a complex spell. It slipped out of her fingers and hit a small brown haired boy in the nose causing whiskers to sprout out of his face.

"Shut up. . . God I can't believe I had to get detention TODAY of all days. It's with Snape today." Pyper groans and dramatically clutches her hand to her chest.

"Good luck mate." Phil giggles again and walks up to his dorm room, leaving Pyper standing alone in the common room.

Dan

"I am NOT ready for this. What's mean professor ghost face going to make us do?? Oh god I'm not ready. I'm not physically or emotionally ready for this." Rhea paces around the great hall, slightly trembling.

"Rhea. . . breathe." Dan takes a deep breath and motions for her to do the same.

Rhea just looks at him with slightly crazy eyes and holds her breath. "Breathing is for the strong willed"

"Oh. . . I've heard differently. I heard the exact opposite actually." A third voice echoes off the walls of the large, empty room. The voice rings out again, a slight teasing tone, "A few experts gathered together, fairly recently actually, and they collectively decided that breathing is an activity that should be enjoyed by everyone."

The same blonde Dan has seen in multiple classes struts towards them.

Dan grins smugly and raises an eyebrow at her. "You know. . . That was a whole lot of chatter for something that's complete bullshit."

"Nice cat whiskers Danny boy."

"Thanks butterfingers."

"Oh that's harsh." The Slytherin just rolls his eyes.

The blonde winks and gives Dan her best finger guns, which is the universal sign for bisexuality obviously. "The whiskers don't even look all that bad honestly."

Dan just glares at her with such intensity, he might just burn holes through her skull.

Rhea suddenly grabs his face and turns him to look at her. She studies his face intently before coming to a conclusion.