Chapter three// first class

RITIKA'S POV.

Sometimes we didn't understand what to feel. At present my situation was quite same. Puzzled. You want to know why?

When class started everything was normal. As usual Mr arrogant kept his silent. You know what I mean! I was observing others. And how they were doing. Everyone's activity was different, Talking, gossiping, yet so much distinguished. And when the professor came in to the room. We grated him. He was in his forty. Some less or more. A cheeky smile was playing on his face. And that thing I liked the most.

"Hello, I'm your chemistry professor, you can call me Mr. Khan. welcome to my world. You guys are stuck with me for this year. Think about it.OK!?" We all laughed at his joke. Except obvious the dark person beside me. " I can see so many new students here. Hope you are enjoying the campus. I couldn't meet you last time. Hope management already put you with your partner. And you like it or not, have to bear." He winked saying this making all students laugh again. He was such good way with his students, I must say.

"So as you know, in every pair, one would be captain. He or she would have to related with organization. The other person have to help him/her. " we all nodded at his word. We all knew this by notice board...

"And every year the senior got this position. As they are more experienced. But we decided captaincy shouldn't be on experience. But for the coping with strategy. So this year we will decide who would be captain in which group. " students whispering things to each other. And as destiny didn't give me anyone to share thought, I remained quite. (note the sarcasm.)

So when Mr khan came near our table. He smiled at my look-hard-face partner. "So Abeeg, how are you now?. Hope you didn't fight with anyone yet." He was really nice. I wanted to tell obviously he did. Pouring soda on my hair. But that things made this arrogant person win. He wanted this. Some reaction from me. I was not going to give what he wanted. Thank you very much huh..

"Sir..." Abeeg started to say something but professor stopped him. "So..you." He looked at me.. And I hurried. "Salamalaikum, sir. I'm Ritika. Ritika Jahan." I introduced myself. He smiled at me such like something he knew, but not us.

"Olaikumassalm. You have good patience.... BTW for the captaincy. I prefer this young lady.. You will help her, Abeeg." The first thing happened that I was surprised. Didn't know what to do. But soon my expression changed into amazement. When I saw Abeeg's face. Oh my Allah. His face. That was beyond hilarious. Like someone punched him so badly. I kept my lips in a thin line to stop my laughter. His wild open eyes was shocking.

That was sure he didn't expect this. Poor boy. Sorry I didn't feel bad. "But....sir.." He started to say something , that couldn't finish. "That is the decision. Start your work." Professor left saying this. And I looked away. If I didn't, I would end up rolling on the floor. He muttered something under his breath. I cleared my throat to start conversation.

"Go and tell him that you don't need captaincy." I looked stunt at his word. How funny! Why on this earth I'll do that. Nope. So I chuckled and shook my head. "Sorry, I'm not going to do that, not now not ever." By saying this I stepped close to him and he backed away. Hilarious. I grabbed the routine shit which was near him. " so let's start. What's say...."

He groaned like pathetic. Next 45 minutes was OK. If I consider his animal like behavior. Other things were quite good. My friends would have said I have some good-in-bad seeing problem. But honestly he was really good in these things. Even though his super negative impression he helped me in salt identification. It was not like he clearly helped. I was doing mistake. He just solved that with annoyed expression. But in this way I had learned.