chapter four// first Job

ABEEG'S POV

"Welcome Abeeg, welcome to the cafe." The mother like middle aged woman came near me, saying it. But my eyes were still on her. What the hell was she doing here.?. Clearly declared by her eyes that she didn't expect me. Who cares. She was just a headache.

I tried hard to ignore her, but how could it possible when all my mind just grabbing her. She didn't left once from my head in this whole weekend. Our last meeting was awful. I... I regretted... a very little. A very very little to pouring the soda on her. After all we couldn't use it now for lab. I finished all on her head. I should care about the soda.. What!! Were you thinking I would regret for her. No way.

Still when I saw her that she had to change her hair colour, it was bothering me, a very little. Though she didn't look bad on this. But I thought she would be angry, bothered by me. Or would be felt irritated. I would kill the person, if anyone do it on me. But she smiled on me. Can you imagine!?. I was feeling someone kicked my ass. Fucking hell. Ugh!!.

And when she said she liked her new look, I was like devastated. It shouldn't like this. It was out of my control. She was the person whom I didn't know what will do next. And that's terrifying. And when after class she followed me. I just wanted to get rid of her. After my so worst compliment, she got the captaincy. It was not like I wanted that but it's she . that would be the worst experiment.

I just left uni as soon as I cleared my thought from her stupid helping dialogue. But again.. Why was life doing this.!?. Calm down calm down. It's fine. The cafe was near uni. She might be came here for something eat. Or whatever none of my business. There was still that cheeky smile on her. ugh.

The woman was making me understand my work. I was paying attention on it. But I could see by corner of my eyes that she was approaching me. And I tensed. "Do your work honestly, and never put down your costumer" She said it and started to left the counter when I nodded at her word.

"One chocolate milkshake. Aunty" Ritika asked the woman. Wow feeling like they knew watch other. May be regular costumer. She point at me and I groaned. When the woman left the counter and I placed myself there, she came near me. "How long it take.!?" Ugh cheeky smile like she actually talking some cafe boy. Not someone she bothered always.

I make the milk shake and gave it in front of her. She taste it and put it in front of my desk. " extra butter and sugar, plz" she asked with so puppy eyes. As per as my knowledge I gave that enough. No need for more. So I shook my head.

"That's enough, I'm not going to give you more"

"Didn't you hear Aunty!?. You should keep up with costumer. Don't dare to put down me."

"I exactly know my work. No need for your advice. This is for everyone. You are not special."

"Oh come on. Just a little more butter and sugar can't ruin your business."

"No way. Rules is rules." I didn't know why I'm arguing. But my first instinct was not to lose. Who hell the care about butter or some sugar. But I'm not going to give her.

"Damn it you and your rules. Give me otherwise.."

"Otherwise what?. Do whatever you can do. "

"You..."

Suddenly the woman came with rush. "Ritika, it's an emergency. Your uncle just called me for coming. Must be something bad. Gotta go." She approached toward her. Then shifted to me. "And Abeeg, sorry at your first day I can't stay. If you have any problem, feel free to ask her." She pointed to Ritika. And I became confuse.