chapter twelve// first party

This chapter is dedicated to
rosavet NekoOtaku12 and Azzyy99 .
You guys vote for me from the beginning.

♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♕♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

RITIKA'S POV

"Get ready Shan. It's almost 5 pm." I was screaming for like hundredth time. Such a lazy ass.

"Wait. I'm deciding what will I wear. I have to look the most handsome guy today. " I rolled my eyes, just wanna give a kick on his arse.

"Since it is impossible. Would you honor to decide quickly. And be ready. Neil and Somapti will be here anytime." Shan shrugged in irritation. "What's your problem. Just give me some mini....." He turned back from his precious mirror and looked at me and then suddenly stopped.

"Mashallah. You are looking so beautiful, Ritika. Look at my choice. This gown is like just for you." I was wearing a pale Orange coloured gown which unfortunately fitted on me perfectly. And that encouraged this idiot's ego.

"Now you are looking like my friend. Come, love. give me a hug." He approached toward me and I stepped back. "Keep such filthy words for your twenty girlfriends. Only If you will try to get ready quickly, I would be more delightful," He rolled his eyes but didn't stop and did that stupid work which I hated most. Tickled me.

"Shan stopped.. Ugh... Ah.. Auch.. Stoop" he slid his arm around my shoulder and  finally stopped. I faked angry. "Yar, remember we had taken hours for our costume party in kindergarten. Such beautiful days."

I doubted, did he really become nostalgic or just being pleased thinking how idiot I was, obviously for his company. "What beautiful, you illuminated me that I would looking good with that funny costume." In response he laughed hard remembering those things. I also couldn't help smiling.

"You okay, right?" He asked being sincere. "You don't have to go if you don't want." I shook my head. I wanted to go. "I don't went to run away from him. I shouldn't." I whispered in a low voice looking down. He sighed. "OK as you wish. But if you don't want him to have any further feelings, then I think you should avoid him."

I ached at that thought. I didn't think Shan was right, Abeeg didn't have any feelings for me. But...but it's me...whom I was afraid. I liked his company little much more than I should. That was impossibly terrifying.

Before it go further I had to stop. I met him at lab and sometimes at cafe. But that little assignation was enough for creating problems. I should stop that stupid bet long before. But it was not late. I could stop this nonsense.

"I am fine. I will be. After all you will be there right?" I smiled and he backed it.

By nodding he left me turning toward his mirror. I yelled for the last time to hurry up and left his room.

And finally he completed his super hot look and joined with us. We four started for college for the annual function's party. Everybody was really excited for this. When finally we reached there, presentation really impressed us. The whole auditorium was well arranged. Such lighting and music easily made the party mood.

Our other Friends welcomed us. It was so noisy environment. Some were dancing, gossiping, and so on. I was observing everyone when my eyes shifted to the corner and discovered him as usually looking everything with disgust. I chuckled myself. Something could never change. He was looking awesome in his damn blazer. Without warning my legs walked toward him.