chapter ten// first fear

There is a vedio of the things they experienced that day....

RITIKA'S POV

I frowned at him, when his only work was just shrugged casually. Moron. "I have met mom. Work over. So there is nothing for yelling." Wow what a defensive excuse.! I was still fumed. "It is not a work, idiot. You should be responsible. Why the hell you have come here." My this question really irritated him.

He sighed before speaking "because I thought you will be alone at home as mama would have some other work than acompany you. But I didn't think you will be here, with someone else. What do you think, it is easy for leaving your parents after so many days.? For you kind information NO. Whatever I am doing, it's my choice not your." I felt guilty as I looked down and some weird reason I didn't like the way he said someone else. I knew he didn't mean it in any bad way.

But still I was terrified about Abeeg's reaction. I looked at him, beside me. And not to surprise he was glaring at Shan. And my best friend was not really giving him warming look. Obviously their first meeting was not approving. "OK, good to see you." I meant it as I was happy, just little pissed of his over caring things. But moreover he was the gem of my life, how could I angry with him.

"But still you don't have to as you see I'm not alone. Oh forget to say Abeeg is Suhana Aunty's son. And he is ruined his peace for accompanying me." I thought at the son topic Abeeg will be heated. But a tiny smile approve on his face, may be on the peace topic. I felt glad as for a second they were not glaring. But not when I saw Shan's face. Looked like he was hurt.

Shit I shouldn't say like that. Should I ? I just wanted to erase the look of him "But I'm glad you come. I will always need you." I smiled a big one declaring it. As Shan smiled hearing it, and to my super bad luck I couldn't look at Abeeg's face, cause I knew his look was not so happy. Why always I had this fate. I knew Abeeg was not my best friend, but some weird reason I didn't want him to grip. It also pained me.

And Shan would be the last person whom I want to be hurt. There was only one solution for this. They had to be friend. By hook and by crook. Otherwise I would be gone. But it's Abeeg I was talking about, hell. "OK I'm hungry, let's get grab something." Both of them nodded at this topic. Food was always welcome. You know!

I didn't know food was coming to us by walking. But the way both of the lad was standing by me felt like this. "Food can walk, right?" They looked at me like I was going crazy, when this adjective approve on them better. We were standing opposite side of that shop, where I preferred to buy something. But they were still standing here. "OK I think I have to go."

"No. Wait I'm going." Shan said when at the same time Abeeg marched to the shop. I took the nearest bench for seat and pointed Shan to sit. As he followed I started my conversation. "Why are you doing this.? I didn't know you don't like him."

"he is fun to messed up. Don't you think so!?" He asked grinning. Complete asshole. I shook my head with irritation. "Such a sappy thing. Why are you behind him.!? What the hell he did?"

"What he did!? I thought he was the one bulling you. And why don't you ask him instead of me."

"That was past. And you know Abeeg is not openly person, going to happy conversation. We have to take..."

"Oh come on Ritika. He don't like me and I'm not a saint to love him like you do."

"I don't love him" I spat before thinking anything. He stared me for some seconds. "I didn't mean it that way, Riti. You are...over...thinking .. "