chapter fifteen// first realization

ABEEG'S POV

All the imaginations which was bursting in my mind, all those implausible dreams, uncontrollable urge were nothing like this. This was beyond beautiful. The moment our lips met, everything fell apart. The worries, tensions, what will-happen-next, all of them just go away. The only things were matter here was my impatient heartbeat and the sweetest taste of her lips.

I had imagined it so many times, subconsciously or sometime consciously. And now it was really happening. I deepen the kiss cocking my head for a better access. Her soft lips pressed against mine, sweet, totally addictive. I hugged her a little more tight, pulling her a bit more closer. Feeling like my whole body was in flames, heart was hammering rapidly when lungs was screaming for a little air. Every organ in my body was paining, my heart, my lunch, my kidney, head, hand every single bone all of them. But if this was called pain, I could live in hell of pain.

Never mind. Breathing was not that important now. I was totally, utterly lost in her. Flowing rapidly on this beautiful shore. She was my shore. And I didn't want to recover now. Not so soon. A little more.

My one hand held on her head and another on her back pressing her against me possessively. I couldn't get her enough. I took my hand from her back to cheek, gently caressing. And then I felt it's weepy. NO.

I pulled away abruptly. And nothing hurt me like this seeing her tearful face.

"Ritika, I .. I didn't mean to..." She backed away, seeming like any of my word wasn't reaching her.

"Wait... Wait, let me explain. I am sorry. I mean I wanted this. Not this way. Listen.. We can sit and..."

"I have to go." She almost whispered.

"Wait.. I " I wanted to reach her but she remained the distance quickly. So I stopped where I was.

"I have to go." This time she turned away and almost ran from here without giving any time for explanations. I stood there for some seconds, didn't know what to do. My head was stuck in shock when heart was jumping in my chest with an unknown fear.

She just rejected me.

But I couldn't let this happen. I just couldn't. Bloody hell, I need her. I snapped back to reality. I had to explain her. I couldn't afford to lose her.

I followed the way she had gone but it was too late. The lift was now down floors. Damnit. I used the stairs. And as per I was not Superman, I couldn't reach in time. She was nowhere.

I closed my eyes grabbing head. When everything else was in right place, why couldn't I just control myself. May be I should talk her first.

Didn't know, how and when reached home. I closed my bed room's door and shut the world behind me. So confusing everything. I just had to make her believe me and my feelings. After a long time I finally let myself to be fall. If she didn't feel anything about me then just friendship would be ok.

Really!? Can you do this?

But there is no other option.