Found Ya!

Screaming loudly, they all felt themselves being spun around and around the twister. Cold winds howled loudly and transported them in a dizzying circular ride which ran for what seemed like hours. Finally, they dropped to the ground one by one, each one a mess of hair and clothes.

Ruby's eyes are cross-eyed, her hair in spikes, her dress torn, one shoe missing.
Jose, Wally and Paolo are shirtless, their hair (except for Wally, of course! 😂) fixed up, like standing on guard.
Valeen shrieked upon seeing she's wearing only her shorts and bra, her spaghetti-strap shirt thrown off somewhere.
Hurriedly, Jerald took off what remained of his tattered shirt and gave it to her to wear. Both their hair are in disarray, their shoes missing.

Nic's bun and cap are gone, her hair disheveled. Thankfully, her shirt wasn't taken off by the pressure of the twister, her jeans and sneakers intact. Her shirt just rolled up to her midrib, exposing her taut, porcelain abdomen, which she hastily put down when she noticed Ric's eyes on it. Her overall appearance, although messy, only emphasized her expressive almond chocolate eyes and pouty lips as she nervously swallowed her fear at finding themselves in a dark, cold cave.

Meanwhile, Ric's shirt is torn in the edges, although a large part still remains on his body, revealing his biceps and some part of his muscular chest. His hair is rumpled, like he has just woken up. His sneakers and jeans are also untouched. He looks more like a weary beggar digging in the trash for something to eat. He was the first one to stand up, going to Nic to help her up.

"Okey ka lang?" he asked worriedly, as he took hold of her hands and stood her up.

"O. . . oo," she answered tentatively, only to collapse on his arms, trembling as she gave in to her fear.

Rich automatically put his arms around her, enveloping her in his warmth.

"Wag kang mag-alala, hindi kita pababayaan," Rich cooed, as he smoothed her hair gently.

"Na-natatakot a-ako, Rich," she said, still trembling hard.

"Sshhh. . . andito lang ako, hindi kita iiwan," comforting her, he whispered, tightening his hold on her.

"EHEM, EHEM." Suddenly, Dahu's voice was heard, suddenly appearing in front of them.

Nic lifted her head from Rich's chest, surprised at finding herself there. She broke off from her hold on Rich, crossing her arms on her breasts. Rich just smiled.

Muttering, Ruby said under her breath, "Istorbo talaga itong Dahung ito. Nagmo-moment na nga yung dalawa eh!"

"HOY, TABA! Naririnig kita. Pinutol ko talaga yung moment nila para ako naman ang mag-moment, 'no? Istorya ko kaya ito!"

Wally rolled his eyes. "Peymhor ka pala eh! Tingnan mo itong title ng istoryang ito: Rich with Nic. Nasaan iyung Dahu doon? Wala! Hindi mo istorya ito, uyyy!"

"BASTAAAA!" Dahu's loud shout reverberated inside the scary cave.

"Aba, ang tapang mo naman yata ngayon ah?" Jose said. "Pikon ka na?"

"Papaanong hindi ako mapipikon sa inyo? Eh nagpapaka-horror ako, pilit nyong ginagawang comedy!"

Paolo quipped, "Eng eng ka pala eh! Horror comedy nga ito with love story! Anukaba?"

"Ahh. . . ganun ba?" Dahu asked.

Ruby, Jose, Wally, Paolo, Valeen and Jerald answered in unison:

"GANUN NGA!"

But Dahu snapped back, his voice thundering, causing them to tremble in fright: