Dabarkads To the Rescue

Because I love these two, and they make me laugh so hard 😄

*************❤️❤️❤️***********

But before Marikit could deliver the fatal blow to Nic, another shrill female voice was heard:

"Ano'ng kaguluhan itoooo?!"

All of them turned their heads to see who the newcomer is.

Rich cringed.
Nic looked at her with hopeful eyes.
Dahu appeared confounded.
Lady Di smirked in disgust, muttering, "Nakupo!"

But Marikit broke into a wide smile (still not quite wider than her nose, though 😄).

"I heard that, Author!" she muttered before walking toward the owner of the voice.
{Me, Author: (whistles, looks at everywhere else, except her) 😜}

"Amiga!" Marikit spread her arms to welcome the female with a warm hug as they did a loud beso-beso.

"Amiga, may umaapi ba sa iyoooo?!" said the girl, whose pixie haircut molded her cheeks, is dressed impeccably in a red revealing mini dress, her attire completed with black leather boots.

The girl's big eyes are almost bulging, her mouth snarled to reveal her gums and teeth, as she looked indignantly concerned over her friend's situation.

Upon hearing this, Marikit wailed loudly, her arm over her eyes.

"Ay, Chacai, amiga! Sino pa kundi ang magaling kong kapatid? At ngayon, kasama na niyang umaapi sa akin ang anak niya!"

"Whaaaaat? Di ba't iniligaw na natin iyon? Baket nakarating yan dito? Bakeeet?"

Hearing this, Nic became angry, moving to rush toward the two friends. But Rich prevented her by blocking her way with his body.

"AHA! Kayo pala! Kayo ang may kagagawan kaya ako nawalay sa mga tunay kong magulang! Mga walanghiya! Mga masasama! Mga. . . mga. . . mga PANGET!"

Rich motioned her to be quiet, whispering, "Huyy, Nic, ano ka ba? Tumigil ka nga dyan, baka gawin kang palaka!"

"Eh ano? Wala akong pake! Mga salbahe yang mga yan!"

"Hindi ako papayag na gawin ka nilang palaka. Ayoko ngang humalik ng palaka!"

"Bastos! Akala ko pa naman, concerned ka sa akin!"

"Concerned nga, kaya nga, eto o, hinaharang kita para di ka nila magawang palaka. O, ayan, o!" as he used his chest to block her still.

"Sige na nga, concerned ka na! Harangan mo pa nga ako!" Nic can't help but smile at the nearness of him.

"Sabi mo eh. Narinig ko yata yong sigaw mo kanina, true love mo ako. Di ba?" he whispered, his dimple dancing on his cheek.

"Inaano ka ba?" Nic blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear, smiling crookedly.

They were interrupted by Marikit's angry tone.

"HOY! Kayong dalawa ha? Ina-out of place nyo na naman kami! Narinig ko yung sinabi mo na panget kami! Dapat ka na talagang maging palaka para maranasan mo kung paano maging panget!"