Chapter nine

People started screaming!

"Get her!"

I plucked the arrow out and ran as I bleed...

"Agh!" I shouted, an arrow strike my back... an armored man pulled his sword out and walks towards me... people were running everywhere.

I reach for the arrow on my back and pulled it out! I need to use my strength... I became furious, what did they do to Niklaus?! I need to get out of here and find him!

I clenched my teeth and close my fists... I scream in rage and punch everyone that touched me, I kicked them and throw them to the nearest wall!

I am out-numbered; there are still a lot of men attacking me... I raised my fist and punch the floor as hard as I can!

The floor cracked and the ground shook... "Rucken!" I shouted, the land suddenly moves up to the ceiling and threw the men up! I ran to the stairs but they were aiming me with their bows and arrows. Rocks fall down from the ceiling, I saw Jeoffrey went out the back door at the veranda with a sword and started swinging it to those archers.

"Zarina, this way!" he shouted, I ran as the ground rumbles

"How did you-"

"I'm glad you're alive..." he hugged me, "I heard the men talking and made my way here to save you..." he let go of me and pulled me to the door and into the hallway "You're hurt..." his hands was filled with blood

"I'm fine..." I said

He puts down his sword and fixed my hair "Is there any way I could help you?" he looks really worried "Maybe I could get you to my healer..."

"No..." I said, we don't have much time... they'll be looking for me, and I need to look for Niklaus and Rebbekah "But, there's one thing you can do..."

"What is it, anything..."

"It might hurt a bit..." I said

"I don't care, you need to be healed!" he raised his voice

"Give me your arm..."

He rolled his sleeve up and offered his arm to me...

"I can't hurt you..." I said

"Just do it!"

I removed my glove, touched his arm and sucked his warm energy... I can feel my deep wounds healing... but he's in pain... his veins were showing, face was blue, I can't see him suffer because of me, so I stop.

He gasps for air as I let go of him... "What was that?!" he coughed "I've never been in so much pain!"

"I'm sorry..." I was guilty of hurting him, a guy that was trying to help me

"Are you okay now?" his hands were shaking

"A little bit better..." I said, my wound is not completely healed but it's not that deep anymore

"Good..." he smiles "Now, I'll get you out of here..." he picks up his sword

"Wait, I need to find Niklaus and his sister Rebbekah..."

"Okay then, how will we do that?" he asks

"Do you know where they keep the prisoners in here?"

He looked at me like he was trying to look for something in my face "Yes, down the tunnels, in the dungeons!" he grabbed my hand and ran

We went down the stairs... guards saw us and chases us! Jeoffrey fight them with his sword, he's good in fighting I must say... I used my strength in fighting them, I can't repeat the spell a while ago, it sucked the energy out of me... I wouldn't risk it now. I hold one of the guards and healed myself.