Nervous

I really had to surpress my laughter. The expression on Jungkook's face was just too good. It was a mixture of fear, horror and disbelief. He gulped and nodded slowly not wanting to disagree with the teacher.

I would have loved to take a picture but that wouldn't be nice... and I don't have my camera with me and that's the main reason.

The teacher walked away again and left me and Jungkook alone to maybe plan how we will organise the tutoring.

"I-I don't have to come to your house to help you right?" He asked nervously.

I shook my head. "Don't worry if you don't want to help you don't have to. You really don't look happy about helping me so just forget about it okay? And my brother can help me until he goes to university."

He looked like he thought about my offer and just before he was able to answer one of his friends slapped him on the back.

"Woooow kookie I never thought we would see you talking to a girl."
The male who just said that smiled at him until his eyes weren't visible anymore and it looked really cute. In contrast to his cute smile he wore multiple piercings and his hair was died in a deep purple. On his neck I even saw a tatoo. I have to admit I really love this style and he just looked extremely good like this.

"And on top of that a really cute girl

"And on top of that a really cute girl. Hey Jimin isn't she totally your style?"
Jungkook's other friend said. He was maybe as tall as Jungkook and had the widest smile I've ever seen.

"I don't want to steal kookie's girlfriend Tae."

"Hyungs!" Jungkook's face was deep red by now. "She isn't my girlfriend. The teacher just told me to help her out with reading."

I felt like I should say something too. And I mean I wanted to be more confident.
"Yea but it's alright I don't need help..."

"OMG do you hear her accent? It's sooo cute!" The one who got addressed as Tae interrupted me.

I had to chuckle because his friends seemed to be really funny.

"We should introduce ourselves properly. Hi I am Park Jimin and I am 18 years old. This is Kim Taehyung and he's going to be 18 in a month." He bowed politely. I got the impression that he actually is a cinnamon roll and he just wants to look badass.

"Hello I am Kim Mila and I am 17 years old. I am going to be 18 in March." I bowed back and smiled at the two friends.

Jungkook was really quiet the whole time but suddenly he gasped.

"You're a noona?? I thought you we're younger than me?"

I was shocked myself. I thought Jungkook was older than me. But it was just logical that I was older than him as I practically repeat the form I had begun in Germany.

"You don't even know the age of your girlfriend" Taehyung shook his head in faked disappointment.

Jungkook, or kookie, was red again and said nothing more.

"Well it was nice talking to you but we have to go back to our class. Break is almost over. See ya!" Jimin and Taehyung waved me goodbye and then left the room.

"Your friends are nice" I said to Jungkook who still had to calm down. He just nodded but then turned to me.

"I will help you! ... but not at home just in school. You just need someone to help you read faster right?"

"Uhm yea I guess. But are you actually okay with that? "

He nodded and I smiled in response.

"But not today okay?"

I agreed and got ready for the next period.

This is going to be fun...