Chapter 1-New York

Caroline Forbes is the daughter of Bill William Forbes and Elizabeth Forbes who are a very famous couple in the small town, Mystic Falls.
Caroline is twenty-one years old. She is blonde with a fair skin and blue-green eyes. She has very beautiful hair which is medium length. She is as strong and stubborn as her mother.

She has just finished her studies in Whitmore College in Mystic Falls. Since then, she travelled a lot in search of new jobs until she eventually got a part-time job in New York.
She worked in a small tea parlor famously  known as "The Russian tea time". Her job at the tea parlour was only temporarily. She was helping out her best friend, Katherine Pierce.
Katherine was reluctant to give Caroline the job but with her singing skills and charming smile, she managed to win over her friend.

Katherine Pierce was the last heir to the family Petrova. They were a very strong and powerful family which dominated a small part of Bulgaria. The Pierce ladies were very popular and well know for their peculiar and rare beauty.
Many men wanted to have Katherine's heart but she knew that her heart lied with only one man, her destined soul mate, Stefan Salvatore.  Stefan Salvatore was an admired lawyer who came from a very wealthy family who helped to construct Mystic Falls.
Stefan has an oldest brother, Damon Salvatore who is the least liked Salvatore. People of Mystic Falls viewed Damon as a shady person or a  manwhore. Nevertheless, the ladies were quite infatuated with his hypnotic eyes.

Stefan was the lawyer of one of the most biggest and the most powerful family in the world. They were the Mikaelson family. Apparently to Caroline, Katherine had a history with the Mikaelson as she often referred to them as arrogant and selfish bastards.

Caroline and Katherine had grown in Mystic Falls together. After Katherine's family moved into Mystic Falls, the girls had become inseparable. Caroline has always been fond of Katherine even when her friend sometimes thought of her own self disregarding others.
Katherine was always the most beautiful girl in Mystic Falls and that made her somewhat cold.
She was constantly hated by other girls and that resulted in poor decision making.
She played with both of the Salvatore brothers and several men as well.
She had always liked to be in control which was common with Caroline as well.
Eventually, she had fallen in love with Stefan. But, still, she broke many hearts.

Katherine was sharing her flat with Caroline until she managed to get one of her own. Trying to get an apartment in New York was sometimes extremely difficult.
After searching for available flats for several days, she finally got one and  today she would move into her new sweet  home.
The apartment was quite good. The cupboards were well-furnished, she had a mini fridge and a small but comfortable. 
But Caroline thought that something was missing. The flat was giving a sullen aura.

____

The Mikaelson Family just landed in New York after spending  fifteen exhausting hours in their private jet doing nothing.
Their flight got delayed because the pilot had an emergency.

"Elijah! You must fire that stupid pilot.  He is such a slow-going," Rebekah said sarcastically.

The Mikaelson's Family consisted of five members: Mikael, their father and Ester,their mother. Mikael and Esther had six children.
Finn was the eldest and the most boring sibling while Elijah was the second in the family. Elijah was the wisest and the most noble in the family. Then, there was Niklaus Mikaelson, a ruthless and cruel man. People cowered in fear in his presence. He was a dangerous man and people know better than to cross him. Kol and Rebekah were the two last children. Kol was self-centred and the cockiest of all whereas Rebekah was the Mikaelson princess. She was beautiful but hot headed, a trait she shared with Klaus.

They just came back from a trip to Chicago and decided to settle in New York for some years.

"Nik! Are you ready to have some fun. I've heard New York women had a fine taste." Kol grinned wickedly at Klaus.

Klaus and Kol were both womanisers. They used girls and changed them as if they were changing their clothes. They had no respect when in come to women. They slept with women and took no regards of their feelings. No one had ever been able to resist the Mikaelson's charm.
They were gifted with fine looks and that attracted many women. But those women were only used for their own sick pleasure, sex.

"I'll be the judge of that."

''Seriously, how low can the two of you stoop? You're both disgusting." Rebekah rolled her eyes.

Kol winked at her, "Don't be jealous sister. It's not your fault if there is a stick up your arse."

"Quit it with your childish behaviors, Kol and Rebekah. I'm sick of it." Elijah scolded them.

"We're here." Klaus said gaining everyone's attention.
----

They were sitting in the living room.  Klaus was painting,  Elijah was reading a book, Rebekah was doing her nails and Kol was playing candy crush.

"Niklaus, Did you know that tomorrow there is going to be the inauguration of The Grey Art Gallery." Elijah stated.

"I've heard of it. I shall pay a visit." He mumbled.

!!!!!!

"Hey Caroline! Are you ready for tonight show?" Katherine asked a nervous Caroline as soon as she entered the room.

"Yeah, but I'm quite nervous." she said playing with her ring as she always does when she is extremely nervous.
"Good luck." Kat squeezed her hands in reassurance.

She walked toward the stage while her head was bowed down. She was tense. The confident Caroline was suddenly gone. But, she knew she had to do it. Katherine was counting on her.
"Hi. My name is Caroline and I'll be singing a song for tonight. Go ahead and grab your loved ones and lead them to the dance floor."

🎶"I've been alone with you inside my mind

And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times.

I sometimes see you pass outside my door

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile

You're all I ever wanted, and my arms are open wide

Cause you know what just to say

And you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much,

I Love you......"🎶

"Gosh, I thought I was going to pass out. How was it?" Caroline asked nervously biting her lower lip.

"You were amazing. I have never seen such a serene atmosphere before. Caroline, you are definitely a keeper."