f o u r | meeting certain people |/(2)\|

"MAMAGUCHIII" I ripped off a piece of the fence, and chased after him.

"Hahaha! Y/n-san, I can't believe your still so strong!!" He stuck out his tongue and pointed out his index finger.

"YOU SON OF A --" I noticed at how many little kids there were, "I MEAN YOU SWEET PIECE OF GOD."

"Ne, were you about to curse?" Aikido teased, "Ne, Akuma?"

Oh god, that fucking nickname again?!

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!"

Some people call me Akuma because it means demon. And demons are pretty strong and terrifying, I guess. So based on my strength, facial features (when I'm pissed), and actions (also when I'm pissed), they call me Akuma.

We reached our front door, and I threw the fence piece, pinning Aikido to the door.

"Haha! Look who's laughing now Mamaguchi!" I yelled.

"Ne, Akuma, your so mean! I hate you!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, bye!" I was about to walk away until a car parked behind me.

I turned around and out came a man in a business suit. "Touno!! Come 'ere!" I yelled.

"Ah, my sweet kids have grown so much." The man said.

'My sweet kids have grown so much.'
     Daddy......

Touno finally came. "Ah, Touno, have you been being the big man, like I said you can?"

Touno and I froze.

"EEEHHHH?! DAD?!" Touno tackled him into a hug, while I yanked out the fence piece, and let Aikido enjoy life while it lasted.

I rubbed my arm in awkwardness, I tried to pull on a smile, but I was to pissed off to do such a thing. I sighed, noticing how long it's been. 13 years. 13 years of leaving his family for a business in Canada.

(I live in Canada! Comment if you do too!!)

Hopefully he doesn't call me baby girl anymore.

"Oh, my baby girl!!" Dad pulled me into a hug.

Oh wow.

"Touno? Y/n? We have you bee--" Mom was cut off from seeing Dad.

She dropped her glass and ran over to him.

And started kissing.....  "EW! GET A ROOM!" We, the kids, still find it a bit gross.

But seriously, get a room, it can more serious if this keeps up. If you know what I mean.

I walked over to the-sorta-broken-door and opened it.

One of Touno's friends was showing Olly and Andy a vibrator......

"TOUNO!" I yelled and dragged him inside. "Explain this."

"Uhh," he sighed, "y/n, this is perfectly normal. So don't ask."

/////+Time Skip+\\\\\

It was now evening, Touno was still here. Mom and Dad were chatting and catching up on things. I was now sitting at the bar, after hours and hours of being anti-social. Not to mention, Aikido and Touno's sex club friends were still here.
My uncle passed me a shot. Nice, haven't drank in a while. I thought. Yes, I drink. But only when moms not home to notice I'm not home.

I took a sip and mom looked at me. "Y/n! W-wha-? H-how? What?"

"Don't ask." I sighed.

"That wasn't your first drink, was it?" She sighed.

"Nope. My... Uh, I dunno, maybe 117th? Eh, I just guessed."

"Ne, Akuma, I think I'm drunk." Aikido slurred his words.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock."

"Well, I'm gonna go home now." Touno yawned, his fuckboy friends walking out the door.

"Finally, I was hoping when you were leaving." I slammed my shot on the counter.

"Well, you hopes were pretty high up then."

"Whatever."