eight | Field Trip Pt. 2

Once again, I really lazy right now... I thought, taking a glance at the boys looking at me.

"Does anybody have something really sharp, large, and very dangerous that it could kill somebody?" I asked, mumbling a bit under my breath.

"Y/n, do you really have to ask that?" Touno sighed, making me jump.

"Yes, yes I do." I smiled.

"Oh, it's you..." I heard a familiar voice, and so I turned my head to see the source of this cold-hearted voice.

"Tamura." I spoke softly, since I'm still a bit tired. "I see your still an asshole."

"What!? I'm not the one who kicked a door off its hinges!" He exclaimed.

"To be honest, I think your a Tsundere~" I smirked, making Tamura (for some reason) blush.

"Tsundere?! Tsundere?! Why in hell would you think that?!?!" He yelled, but that made me smiled.

"Haha, boke..." I chuckled. (Got that from Kageyama yelling at Hinata)

"Hey! I'm not a dumbass!!" He yelled.

"Ya sure? Cuz you look exactly like one.." I shrugged, making a few others snicker.

"Um, I don't want to interfere, but, shouldn't you guys stop fighting?" Yacchan, on the other hand, interrupted our little 'conversation'.

"Yeah, but I choose not too." I said, in my blunt state. I gave a Tamura a smirk. For some reason making him blush, which made me quirk an eyebrow.

"H-hey! You can't just give m-me--!" Tamura was cut off by Yuri coming out of nowhere and tackling him.

I rested my case and came over to Touno, asking him if he was to participate in the orgy already. And of course, he sighed and gave me a yes. I chuckled, and made my to Ittoki.

"When are you going to confess to Kayoran?" I asked, giving a creepy smile.

"W-what!?" He dragged me behind a bush, "Don't say that out loud!! She night hear!" He slapped me lightly.

"That's the point."

"What?" Ittoki looked dumbfounded.

"I wanted Kayoran to hear, so, ya know.. Both of you both have the--" I was yanked out of the bush, and was greeted by Ren.

"Kayoran needs help." Ren was in his normal calm state, picking up almost everybody by the armpits. Ren set me down back on my feet.

I sighed, yanked Ittoki out of the bush, dragged him over to Kayoran.

"Kayoran, Ittoki had a crush on you, Ittoki, Kayoran had a crush one you. You may now kiss and go on a date." I patted their shoulders and walked off to Touno.

"Aren't I great with confession?" I asked, leaning on his side.

"Yup, the total charmer." He responded.

"Hey, Y/n! Whatcha doing?" Two voices in unison approached me.

Hikaru and Kaoru. The twins of Ouran High.

"You look exactly like him Y/n." Haruhi jumped out behind them.

"Really?" I asked, staring at Touno.

"Well, a but actually." The twins said in unison.

"Yeah, Touno, is she your sister?" Yacchan came out behind us.

"Yeah, I guess I'm related to a devil...." Touno shrugged, making me slap the shit outta him.

To be honest, I felt like I was being watched, oh yeah.. Saruke. My new stalker, but it didn't exactly feel like it was him though. I felt my wrist being dragged so I turned my head and saw Tamura.

"Tamura?? What are you doing??" I asked him, letting myself being dragged away.

"I need to get something off my chest." I heard him mumble.

Finally we're getting toward you and Tamu-senpai's relationship!!" Muwahahahah!

Should I be proud of this? Or nawh?