A/N and Chapter

Whoa really? You guys really like this story? There was more but I was to lazy to screen shot the other half

Enjoy this next chapter!!

I looked towards my bedroom window, staring out to the star-filled sky.

"Hmn.." I heard a grumbling sound towards my bed, the koala and f/a jumped off, landing in my carpet, continuing their sleeping hours.

I thought for a split second Did I leave the window open? Or was that mom? I looked over to my bed. Is that a hand?? I walked over to the grumbling 'pillow'. I poked the lumpy figure, it moved.

"The fuck..." I mumbled, as I tugged at the rim of my blanket. Strands of blue hair were poking out.

"What the fuck. Tamura." I poked Tamura's forehead, earning a small grip of my pinkie.

I tugged back, wanting my pinkies freedom. I started to pout, I continued poking Tamura's forehead.

"Ow.. Y/n. Stop. And come to bed already.." Tamura sat up.

"Ok... First of all, how did you get in here? Second, I have to change into my pyjamas first." I placed my hands on my hips, acting like a mom for a bit. Haha.

"First off, window. Second, fine but hurry up." Tamura groaned and copied my actions.

"But my window wasn't unlocked." I walked over to the window... A bobby pin..?

"A bobby pin." Tamura laid back into my bed, the pillow closing in on his face.

"Alright, don't look ok?" I grabbed my pyjamas out of my drawer. "I'm trusting you on this."

~Tamura's POV
_______________

Y/n shouldn't be trusting me on this~. I pulled up her blanket, but only up to the bridge of my nose. I saw her taking off her jeans.. Since when was Y/n in to black lace?? She put on her mahogany shorts. Then her shirt was thrown onto the bed, then again, she was wearing a black lacy bra.

Trying my hardest to be quiet, I took her tank top off from her bedside table. Throwing that somewhere, I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"What the? Tamura!!" Y/n half whispered and half screamed, trying her hardest to pry me off.

"Haha. Your really red. You okay??" I threw on a innocent look on.

"Okay?! Okay?! Your attached to me! And I'm not even done changing!!" I pulled her closer, falling back so she was bed with me.

"Dude.." Y/n yawned.

"Let's just sleep like this okay?" I nuzzled my face into the locks of h/l h/c.

"The koalas on your head." Y/n's luscious eyes looked at me.

"So is your f/a."