s i x|A Hostess.. Sike, Maid

An old friend of mine has a job as a piercer. Last time I went there was about, 6 months ago. And now, I'm getting another piercing.
The piercing is a a few rings around my earlobe on my left ear. I prefer my right not pierced.

I walked in the store, seeing Notome just sitting on his stool. He was overly pierced and tattooed.

"Oh, hey Y/n. Came back again, I see." He said in his normal blunt-like attitude.

"Yeah. And I think I know you know, what I want." I smirked.

Notome patted the stool beside him, signalling me to sit down with him. I walked over, through the slightly crowded place. Once I sat down, he asked me something.

"At school, have you gotten a note?"

"Yeah... I did." I know he's the one who sent it.

"And that phone call?"

"Yeah..."

"I know who's watching you y/n."

Right after he said that, I screamed, from shock and pain.

"What? Tell me!"

"It's Saruke."

I haven't heard that name in a while.. Saruke was with me and the squad (Ittioki, Ren, Misao, Kayoran, and Ayato) but he stayed at Tokyo. He was the one person I knew, who was a flirt, and filled with lust. He tried to flirt with me once, but none of his pickup lines worked. I was the only one who under stood him.   But one thing I don't get.
Why is he stalking me?

"Oh. Oh wow." I was shocked, and I played with my piercing, over thinking about him.

"Yeah. Well, that ¥45.000."

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes and payed Notome.

Unfortunately, the weekend stopped. And now I had to go to school. And be the stupid hostess.

During school I kept thinking about Saruke. I wanted to know what he looked like now. Well, puberty hit the others hard, and me. Misao used to have blonde hair, now it's pitch black like mine. Ren had longer hair, now it's shoulder length. Kayoran used to have really big eyes, and now they're at its normal size. Ittoki's hair was black, now one side is blue, the other is red.

During class I zoned out. The Hitachiin twins kept bugging me, I met Suoh in he hallway, and he kept fantasizing about me being hostess for his stupid club, Haninozuka kept offering me sweets and cake (which I ate in delight), Morinozuka was in his normal state, and when I asked Fujioaka if she was a girl, she freaked out.

After school, I walked into the room where the incident happened, Music Room 3. I wasn't happy at what I saw, a maid's outfit, in Otori's hands.

"Y/n, we decided that you'll be maid instead." He smiled.

I sighed, "As long as I--" I was cut off with a statement of his.

"And don't wear pants or shorts underneath. And what were you saying?"

I sweat dropped, "Never mind. Gimme that." I mumbled the last words.

I snatched away the outfit from him and stormed towards the dressing room.

As soon as I walked out, I saw Fujioaka smiling. "What?" I growled.

"Oh, well, I was wondering why you new that I was a girl." She calmly said.

All the boys looked at us, in shock. They all turned pale. Next thing I knew, Hikaru was holding me while Kaoru was about to hit me with a baseball bat. Haninozuka was talking to his plushy while he was on Morinozuka's shoulders. Suoh was in the corner, like always, sulking, but about his 'daughter'. Otori on the other hand was doing two etching to his notes. Maybe.. Scribbling?

"Usa-chan, how do you think y/n-chan figured out that Haru-chan was a girl?" I heard Haninozuka ask his cute bunny.

Yes, I said cute, but seriously though, it's pretty cute.

"I mean, Kyoya! She seems so clueless! How did she know!?" Suoh shook Otori by the collar.

Clueless eh?

But then, I looked straight ahead and saw the bat coming straight at me. I quickly twisted my arm around so Hikaru's hand loosened his grip, and grabbed the bat, 'accidentally' snapping it in have. Also, catching everyone's attention.

"Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm clueless!" I yelled, a vein popping up in my forehead.

"Sorry Y/n-chan! Want some sweets to calm you down?" Haninozuka came up to me, and tugged my skirt a bit.

"Sure." I said calmly, and walked off.

The others, looked at me. In a look that said, 'Are you kidding me? She's calm because of sweets?!'.

"What? They're sweets! I can't give up an offer like that now, can I?" I asked smirking.

After eating a few sweets, Otori said that the club is opening in less than 15 seconds... Does he really count every second or minute?
We all sat/stood in place, while I hurried to Hikaru's side. Also, making a smile.

"Welcome to the Host Club!" We smiled.

But, my smile quickly changed, to notice that Touno and his Sex Club friends are here.

"Fuck..." I mumbled and quickly turned around.

The twins, noticed my actions and came to my sides.

"What the matter Y/n?" They said, obviously in unison.

"Ugh, my brother is here." I groaned as I walked over to the counter and picked up the trays of tea.

"Your brother? Oh, is it that browned haired guy with the green eyes?" They both rested they're elbows on my shoulders.

"Yeah."

After I severed some of the girls tea, I walked over to the sex club freak.

"Why. Are. You. Here?" I growled.

"Heh, saw you phone at home. And your messages." He smiled and held up my phone.

"Ugh, and why are your friends here?" I asked pointing to them, some girls crowding them too.

"Oh, today was no school." He smiled.

"Well, then, I got my answer and you have to go." I said pushing him out the pink coloured doors.