Past

~Laurence's Pov~

I was running in the little woodizy area then stopped only few feet infrunt of (Y/n) and the door way.

"Do you rember it?" She says turning around then turning back to the house. "Do you rember when I first came to this place?"

"Ya I do why?" I say walking behind her.

"I never told you the hole story and I want to now," she says and sits on a stump.

~Flashback your pov~

That day I was running from the monster my farther became. He killed my mother and my baby brother only a few days old. I was at school when it happend and when the cops came and told me what had happened they took me away and the hole school knew about it, they had asked if I had any family and I sayed no my only family is dead... When they took me to the foster home I was scared I could not go to my old school and the FBI changed my last name so that if he got out the her would not find me... The home was not what I wanted it to be but then I met a boy holding a game boy. "Hey Welcom my name is Laurence I'll show you where you'll stay," the boy sayed and I just nodded as he grabbed my bag and led me up stars. "So what's your name?" He asked but I stayed quiet. "Well who ever you are you must be special comming in here with cops. Well here we are," he says opening a door. "It's not much but this is where the girls sleep till they get a new mommy and daddy!"

"Hey Laurence is this the new girl?" An older girl says taking my bag from him.

"Yes this is (Y/n), she is kindove shy so don't be mean to her Nana," he says and the girl nods.

"Of corse Laurence, now run along your friend Wants to see you," she says and pushes him out of the girls room jently. "Come on (Y/n) you'll stay along side Mia and Nina," she says outing down my bag. "I'm Nana and the boy was Laurence, if you need something ask me or him." She says pausing, "head been here so long almost 10 years now," she mumbles the last pet but you herd it.

"Thank you," I say and lay down on my bed. "Nana it's late I think I'll head to bed,"

"Bed befor supper?"

"Ya I just never get hungry at this time," I say and he'd to bed.

That night I snuck out like I did at home. I went to a little house I always went to and ran to that not knowing I was being followed. "What are you doing out here?" A flemiler voice sayed, I turn to see Laurence right behimd me.

"I do this a lot this is a place where my mom sayed to come if I ever felt lost," I say and open the door. "Do you want to come in?" I ask him and he nods. Inside was pity rest of me my brother and my mom, along with a ukulele.

"Do you play?" He asks and I nod picking it up.

"It keeps me clam, and takes my mind off of things,"

"I always came here when I felt alone I never knew it was someone's," Laurence sayed. "So (Y/n) why did you get Putin the system?"

"A reason that I don't want to say..." I say and play a song. "Besides aren't you so post to be asleep Laurence?"

"No Nana knows I leave at night, she was okay with it as long as I don't get caught. You know (Y/n) your pretty cool want to be my friend?"

"Ya I would like that..." I say and look out the windo. "It's getting late we should head back.." I say and we both leave.

~end flash back~back to Laurence's Pov~

"That day I didn't tell you why I was in the system," she says picking up the broken ukulele. "Well I'll tell you now," she pauses and takes a breath. "I'm the daughter of the most wanted man in the FBI (farther full name),"

"Ivy brought up him that's why you ran?"

"She sayed my last name, that me was not home to protect my baby brother or my mom. He beat me and locked me in my room with my brother when he beat my mom," she says dropping the ukulele. "I chose to not have a last name just a first then I took the Ro'Meaves last name when they adopted me," she says and smiles and looks out the windo. "Schools probably over we should get home I need to apologies to Zane and let Zianna know what happens." she says and I nod as we both walk out.

~at the Ro'meave house~

"I- thank you for taking my mind off of things," she says and kisses my cheek. I was about to leave when Zianna called me over.

"Yes Mrs. Zianna?" I say with respect.

"I'm glad you like my daughter but maby you should not take her out of school next time?"

"Yes ma'am, but I did it because she was upset. She was being billed by Ivy and I hat seeing her upset," I say. "I'm sorry but I need to head home befor my farther wires about me, it was nice to see you Mrs. Zianna" I say and walk home.

~okay I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and what you found out.

~stay happy not crappy stay in school don't do drugs and I LOVE YOU