Sleep over!

~Your pov~

After a horable week at school it was finally the weekend! Meaning Aphmau's sleep over!!! I was so excited to go and I was suprised Zianna let me. I was in alot of truble for 'hurting' Lily at the game. I did not cair at all but I was grounded from talking to Laurence and even Cadenza! I was so mad I locked myself in my room for days not goining to school and bairly comming out to eat. I ofcorse came out to use the bathroom and thats it, I was upset that I could not see my friends and possable boyfriend!

Well I was glad to atleast hang out with some people then be on my phone and make music, but thats always fun. When me and Zianna get to Aphmaus house I knock on the door. "Hey (Y/n) so good to see you!" she says and hugs me.

"Its great to be here Aph!" I say and hug her back.

"Oh hello Ms. Zianna," Aph says and hugs her.

"Hello there Aphmau," she says and hugs her then lets go. "Wheres your mom?" She says and we walk in.

"Shes in the kittion. Come on (Y/n) everyone is in my room!" She says and drags me upstars we both laugh.

We enter a purple room and I see some people. "(Y/n) This is Katelyn, Thats Teony, thats Lucinda, and thats Kawaii~Chan!" she says and we both sit. "So why wernt you at school this week?" Aphmau asks and I look down.

"Arnt you the girl who sweeped Lily's legs out from under her?" Lucinda asks and I nod still looking down.

"I did not mean to but it just happend," I say and everyone laughts. "W-whats so funny?" I studder.

"Whats funny is that it was an acdent and she ran off crying only to brake her ankel," Katelyn cryed and I gasp.

"I did not mean to do that?!" I shout and look up. "Is she okay atleast?"

"She was drulling all over your man," Lucinda sayed and everyone nodded.

"(Y/n)~Chan, im sorry to ask this but are you really Garroth~kun's sister?" Kawaii~Chan asked trying to change the subject.

"Ya, well im there adopted sister. Laurence helped me find a home.. I owe him alot," I say and smille. "Alot," I mummbel.

"Okay new subject," Teony sayed and looked at Aph. "So Aph what do you have planed?"

"Well I was planning we could watch Middnight," she sayed neverous and everyone laughts excped for me. "What?" Aphmau questioned and they keep laughing.

"Everyone has seen midnight." Lucinda sayed and everyone stoped. "Why dont we talk about boys?" she sayed and Katelyn got up.

"What are you doining?" Aphmau questioned.

"I dont want anyone hearing any sercerts get out,"

"Katelyn thats crazy who would lission at a window?" I ask.

"You never know," She says and shuts it. I here a thud and apertently noone else herd it??

"Did you guys see how Ivy was ALL over Garroth?" Lucinda asked and I look at Aphmau who had begun to blush.

"She is pathetic and so are her friends," Katelyn sayed and I look down.

"Are you okay (Y/n)~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asked me. "You see out of it."

"I'm just a little neverous but I don't know why.."

"Well I have a potion if you want it?" Lucinda says and I sake my head no.

"No affect Lucinda but I bairly trust witches and warlocks thanks to a Person I done EVER want to see again.."

"It's fine.." She says and quickly changes the subject. "Okay so who do you guys think is the cutest boy at our school?" She asks and I blush.

"Laurence~kun and Garroth~kun!" Kawaii~Chan almost screams and I smile. "I so ship (Y/n)~chan and Laurence~kun!"

*Gasp!* "Kawaii~chan you ship people too!!" Aphmau quickly scouted over to Kawaii~chan who started talking about ships.

I zoned out for a bit then Teony waves her hand in my face. "Earth to (Y/n)!" She shouts and I blink. "I asked you a question about Laurence and you,"

"I'm sorry Teony I zoned out. What was your question?"

"Are you and Laurence going out?" She asks and my face was as red as a tomato.

"N-no! I don't know!" I shout and look down. "Me and him it's just complicated I don't know what we are, I want to date him but Zianna won't allow it... If only I could change her mind about him he's a nice guy and cairs about me a lot but I don't know how do do it..." I say and look up to see all there jaws dropped.

"Wow you really cair for him huh?" Katelyn asked and I nod. "Look I had that problem with Jeffery and yet we're going out."

"If you want to get out of the friend zone I could help you?" Lucinda sayed.

"Thanks but no thanks Lucinda," I say and the night goes on.

~Ziannas Pov~

I was down stars talking to Silvianna when we desired to head up stars and spy on the girls. I herd (Y/n) say that she did want to date Laurence but won't because of me. We quickly head down stars to talk about it.

"She wants you to be okay with her dating?" Silvianna sayed. "Aww she is sweat,"

"Silvianna do you think I should let her date him? I mean he is a sweet kid and is Garroths friend. He could keep an eye on her and keep her away from those shadow knights that want her to join there grope..."

"It's up to you but if we do letter then she maby Aphmau may want one too!"

"Well Garroth likes Aphmau and maby she likes him so they can date each other then get marred and we would be related!!!!😆" I say and (Y/n) walks down stars.

"I'm sorry to bother but I just wanted to tell you both that Aphmau has not had her first kiss, she might just be excited about something probably about how she got to have her first sleep over and is doing really well on games?" She says and gets a glass of water. "Anyway you have nothing to worry about." She says and walks away.

"Waite (e/nn)," I say and she turns around. "Maby tomorrow we could go and eat at Laurence's house..." I say and a big smile comes in her face and huggs me.

"Thank you so much mom," she says and heads back upstairs. "Oh and you can tell Katelyns dad that she does not have a boyfriend," she says and heads back up stars. 

"You did the right thing Zianna," Silvanna sayes and I nod. 'But did I realy?' I think in my head.

Thats it this chapter took me sooo long to get done but I got it done!

Ill uplode EVERY Tuesday for this book okay!

Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!