Awake...?

~Laurences pov~

I went to the hospital as normal to see if (Y/n) had wakened up yet or if her crystal has changed. It's been two weeks and there has been slight progress. I have not had any dreams as to where I can see her like I did before but it's still nice. Everyone at school talks to me about her and how things are different, I finally got people to stop saying she was a wuss and is just hiding from her problems.

Though this happens in the middle of the year she still has time to fix everything she had messed up on. Not saying my girl has done anything wrong, she just needs to wake up. As I walk to (Y/n)'s room I see her family there. I tried to get in but Garroth stopped me.

"Can we talk Laurence?" he asked me and I nod. We head to one of the waiting rooms and sit.

"So what's up? Is (Y/n) okay?" I ask slightly nervous as to what he would tell me.

"She's fine actually she's awake but she doesn't want to see you," He tells me and I look at him a mix of anger and excitement.

"What do you mean she doesn't want to see me? I'm her boyfriend and I have visited her every day since she was here. I am someone who has been her for her," I say and look down the hall to her room. "Did she tell you why?" I ask and he nods.

"She just wants to see you when the doctors release her but for now she wants to spend time with her family please understand. My parents are so happy she's awake and everything but when she gets back to school she wants you to stay by her side."

"Okay, I can give her that, I'll let her spend time with you guys but please let her know I came every day. Please let her know I will always be there for her." I say and he nods, we hug bye and I leave. I'm glad she's awake but I still want to see her, I want things to move on. Past this whole trouble, we both have caused.

I guess the news of (Y/n) waking up got out cause as soon as head to the doors news people look at me and start asking questions. "Look please my girl alone, she needs to be with family and friends. She doest needs to be reminded of what happened," I say and move past them.

I head home since it was a weekend and have my phone at the ready in case she calls. I don't know what to think or if she even remembers me, (Y/n) said she would but it still it scares me.

~Your pov~

I was slowly waking up. It was a heard decision to make, to either keep my magic or to get rid of it. When I woke up I expected to see Laurence but instead, I see my family. "Hi," I say as if I was not even gone.

"(Y/N)!" Zane and Vylad yelled and hugged me. I was in no pain so it was okay that they jumped on me. "Please don't do anything like that again!" they pleaded and it was funny cause it was the first time they got along.

Garroth was there and he just smiles at me. "So how do you feel Baby sis?" he asked me.

"I feel fine Garroth but were is Laurence? He said he would be here for me,"

"He was here but we figured it would be best if you spend a few days with your family," My dad said. I know it was wrong but I really wanted to see Laurence, I want him with me. "So (Y/n) we're gonna take you home and mom said she would make you your favorite thing for dinner."

"That's sweet but I really want to see Laurence he promised he would be here," I say and I still have not told them I kept my magic, "Please I want to talk to him,"

My mom lightly touches my shoulder and sights. "Honey we want to spend time with you. Laurence said he would stop by the house tomorrow, right now we want to spend time with you." She says and gives me a light hug.