Chapter 11: Moonlight's Remains

Roselea's POV

I still felt a little strange, but I was better. Jareth Everlid helped me up, what a gentleman, and smiled at him. He smiled too and my Father was also there by my side. "Are you okay, Roselea? I wouldn't want you to get in anymore harm." Father said and I gave him a smirk. "Do I not look alright to you, Father? I feel fine. Its okay, no need for Over Protective Jareth!" and I laughed and fell on my butt, which made me laugh some more.

"Why are you acting silly, Roselea? It doesn't seem like you..." Jareth Everlid said and I just sat on the ground and kept laughing. I was laughing so hard, it started to hurt, but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Hold on.. there are some side affects to having Faeavane course through your system for a long period of time... and that is... I don't really know!" I said and started laughing again.

Jareth Everlid's POV

I then tried to pick up the very silly Roselea, she was like a little child."Laughing... I don't think that is a side affect my dear..." I said and she burst out laughing like I told some hilarious joke. I then looked through the books in the library. I then found a green book with white lettering, it was a botany book. I looked up Faeavane and there was the picture of the dreaded plant. It stated that being in a Fae's body for too long may cause side affects, which depends on the Fae. So, her silliness would be caused by the amount of time that dreaded plant was in her. Then Roselea pulled me in close to her and gave me a really big hug, a little too tight... she was about to cut my air...

Jareth Eden then came to my rescue and pried the young Fae off me. She was pale looking, but seemed fit as a fiddle. She smiled a really big smile,and she was basically bouncing off the walls. "Will you please calm down! We need to get to the Sarahs and not fool around." Jareth Eden said and she looked dizzy. Before she fell, I caught her again.Then color returned back in her face and she woke up. "What happened...?" She asked and then in an instant she jumped to her feet. "I remember, the prophecy! Well what are we waiting for, lets figure out what the place is!" And she walked away from me and looked though the books.

Jareth Eden's POV

I saw my daughter,in her nightgown, looking though the shelves to find books. She seemed fine after her episode of laughter and silliness. Roselea kept searching and searching, then she turned around and looked at me and Jareth. "Well? Are you going to keep looking at me or are you going to help me?" She said and Jareth chuckled. "Ha ha ha, very funny..." I said smiling at her.

A few hours of book searching later, I felt extremely tired... Roselea fell asleep and Jareth was sitting in a chair about to fall asleep himself.

"Here we are, the maps of the Underground! This book compiles all the information about the Underground and the maps there. So its the Guide To The Underground! I am so glad I found it!" Roselea screamed and Jareth Everlid and I woke up. "Well that was a interesting wake up call my dear..." Jareth said, rubbing his eyes. Then he looked through the book. "This is wonderful! Now, this part about the Moon's remains..." He said, now puzzled.

"Well, there has been legends of the Moon King..." I said and it sparked interest in both Roselea and Jareth.

"Please tell us,Father! You have told me that tale many times! Plus I haven't heard that story in forever." Roselea said as she sat in a chair next to Jareth. "Well... I guess I can tell you the tale..." I said, then began to tell the tale.

There once was a Fae Feud that lasted for as long as time its self. The Feud was between the Dark Fae and the Moonlight Fae, a forgotten form of Fae. The Dark Fae wanted to take over the land of the Moonlight Fae. The forests of the the Moon kingdom was a huge resource of magic of the moon.

The Dark Fae,being selfish, tries to win the land over from the Moonlight Fae.Those Fae did not back down, they stood up and fought.

As the Dark Fae were about to win, the King of the Moonlight Fae gathered themagic, sealed it, and made keys to the magic vault. Each kingdom ofthe Underground have a piece of the key.

As for the kingdom and the city, it was all destroyed. There was no Moonlight Fae in the Underground.

Many years later, the Dark Fae were then vanquished and never seen in the Underground, but just like the moon, the Moonlight Fae are always there.

I finished and Jareth looked at me in awe. " So the moon's remains...is a castle?" Jareth asked and Roselea stood up and walked over to another book on the shelf. She handed Jareth a blue book with a crescent moon on the front. He opened the book, scanning through the pages, stopping for a few seconds, then turn the page.

Then my daughter went near Jareth and sat next to him. "Don't worry, we will get to the bottom of this, Jareth, I promise you that. I will never let you down." She said and she smiled, trying to make Jareth smile. He sadly smiled and she then abruptly gave him a hug, which he hugged in return.

"Jareth,I am sorry we cannot start now. Its dangerous without any sleep,plus, you two need more sleep than a few hours." Roselea said,sweetly and she started rubbing her eyes like a little kid and yawning too. "You are right... I hope Sarah is okay though..."and Roselea took Jareth's hand and held it in her own. " You can lean on me, dream on me, bleed on me... just believe in me...Nobody's Hero..." She sang softly in her alto voice, her vibrato showing through.

"Thank you, Roselea..." He said and she helped him up and walked him up the stairs.

JarethEverlid's POV

I was walking up the stairs with Roselea, her hand in mine. "I know what it is like to lose someone so close. I had to run the Labyrinth to get my Father back... I almost died saving him. Faeavane has been in my system before, and I don't think it will be the last." She said as she guided me to the spare room. I thought about it for a moment. She has come in contact with Faeavane before? And she survived?! She is stronger than I first realized. She is a mystery to me... She cares so much, she is just a wonderful Fae all together.

"Are you okay to be alone, Jareth? I can bring my pillow and blankets and sleep on the couch here if you would like, to keep you company."She said, and I faulted a little. "I think I will be fine... I am right across the hall, if I need you, you will know." I said and she smiled, her smile could brighten even the darkest of days. "My door will be open all night, okay?" and I nodded, I left my door open as well, just in case. "Sweet dreams, Roselea." I said and she smiled brightly. "May the guardian Fae watch over the Sarahs,you and my Father." She said and she was in her bed across the hall, which she fell asleep.

Author's Note

Hey Readers!

Man...another long chapter! This is quite incredible!

This is turning into quiet a story so far, I am so glad to be writing thiswith Labyrinth.

I hope you all like this long chapter and please comment, we really do appreciate it.

Till Next Update!

KatarinaTheSaiyan