Chapter 29: The Return to The Labyrinth

Jareth Eden' s POV

The battle was over. Flare was finally gone. I looked around, and there was damage everywhere. The castle looked in even worse shape than we saw before.

I was still in shock. The whole battle was just a slap in the face from my brother. I ran over to Roselea. Color came back to her face, her dreaded form faded but her clothes were too mature for my daughter.

I took a crystal and changed her clothes. She was now in her more comfortable clothes, and more covered up than she was before.

"Roselea? Please speak to me..." I said softly.

"Roselea, you did it. You finally got Flare! You finally defeated him." I said and then I notices the rod. Dren, she still had that rod in her.

"Jareth! I need some help over here!" I yelled and he came right over.

"Oh no. I'll try to pull it out." He said as I held my daughter in my arms. He tugged, but he didn't want to hurt Roselea.

"Come on, Jareth, you can do it. She needs that rod out of her." Jareth nodded.

"I just don't want to hurt her, Jareth."

"You said it yourself, she is a strong girl. She can take it. Just do it, for her." Jareth nodded and whispered a soft sorry and yanked out the rod from her arm. Her arm started bleeding profusely, her white sleeves turning red. Jareth tore the arm of his shirt as started wrapping it around Roselea's arm to stop the bleeding.

I then made a crystal appear and held it to her wound. The crystal glowed green in my hand as I held it to where she was stabbed.

This healing was tiring me, but I would rather pass out from lack of magic to save my daughter than unable to wake her up.

"Wake up, Roselea. Flare is gone. We have won." Jareth told her as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Roselea then came to and she stopped my healing magic.

"Father... is that you?"

I hugged her and she winced in pain.

"Dren that hurts!"

"Roselea..."

"Sorry..." she said as she lightly laughed. Then winced after she moved her arm a bit.

"Take it easy, Roselea. You just were possessed by your evil uncle who almost tried to kill us all."

Suddenly Roselea's color went away from her cheeks. She was white as a sheet. Her eyes started to water and tears streamed down her face.

"Roselea, I didn't mean to make you cry. I was... oh don't you cry on me..." Jareth said as he gave her a hug. She then pushed away a bit and looked in the direction where the Sarahs were.

"Sarah..." she said and she ran over.

Sarah Everild was on the ground, trying to help Sarah Williams. We all ran over and Roselea looked at Sarah Williams.

"Oh Sarah... I didn't mean for this to happen. I was too weak... I couldn't stop him." Then Sarah Everild tried to calm her down.

"Roselea, it's not your fault. Flare did this."

"But I watched everything! I couldn't do anything but watch!" She started to freak out.

"Its like I was bound in my own head! I could only watch as you all fought me. It's all my fault..."

"No, It's not. You can fix this. You are an answer to this problem." Sarah said as she grabbed Roselea's shoulders and talked to her.

"You can fix this. Take a deep breath and help her."