KBTBB (See You Again)

I went out of my room and called Gian Carlo, To say Goodbye personally. And told him to meet me at the place where we always play football.

Gian:"Serena, what's the matter?"

Serena:"I am going to Japan."

Gian:"I see, business meeting? Business tour?"

Serena:"None of those are right."

Gian:"What do you mean?"

Serena:"Punishment..."

Gian:"Again?! How many times you've been punished already?"

I Look at Gian and and smile a little

Serena:"Countless times already. I see this more like a punishment than a challenge actually."

Gian:"So what will you do in Japan?"

Serena:"I know you will freak out. But I will work there as a maid."

Gian:"What?! A beautiful princess like you? A billionaire? Will work as a maid?!"

He said those in disbelieve, And that what makes me freak out also.

Serena:"Gian, calm down. I will not let myself get be bossed always.."

Gian:"Speaking of that, you never experience working all day, and get ordered around, are you sure about this?"

Serena:"That is exactly the reason why I don't wanna to work there."

Gian:"Did you do something ridiculous?"

Serena:"I looked for my mother and spent $39 million, And my current mother now knew about this. I wonder what makes that simple thing, made her angry like that. Oh yeah, she also mentioned she's testin' me out if I can manage to handle jobs like those. Such a lame reason right?"

Gian:"Your mother really is something. But at least you can prove to her that you can do any kinds of work right? Like you don't back out."

Serena:"Even still, That is a lame excuse to make me suffer. She even said that this is the freedom I wanted."

Gian:"And what's going to happen to you now?"

Serena:"I don't know what's ahead of me and I have no other choice, the reason I called you is to say Goodbye personally, I will leave tomorrow."

Gian:"You're kidding right? That's too quick!"

He said angrily.

Serena:"Sorry Gian, but no one can stop Mamma, even Papà's expression is like that."

Gian:"Of course, Just who in the world will not be shocked if you will leave, just like that."

Serena:"That is a nice word to say."

Gian: "I'm serious."

Serena:"It's not like I have a choice! The reason was quite dumb, and I know Mamma is up to something. I just know her. She's kinda hard to read. I'm sure there's another reason for her to do this to me."

Gian:"That can be right. She's Luciana Marchesa after all. Wait, what hotel will you work in too?"

Serena:"Tres Spades hotel."

Gian:"What? Sei serio?! di tutti gli hotel in Giappone, questo è l'hotel in cui lavorerai?!?!" [Are you serious?! of all the hotels in Japan, is this the hotel where you will be working?]

Serena:"Si." [Yes]

Gian:"Look, if you ever need anything, just call me ok?"

Serena:"Of course. See you soon Gian."

I hugged Gian Carlo after that, and returned home to fix my flight to Japan...