KBTBB (Punished)

[EISUKE'S POV]

I did not expect she chose Gian Carlo over me.. What was that about?.. Well, it's not like I am expecting she will pick me though...Hmmm.. That Damn Carolina, she made me hear this on purpose....Ugh.. I can't be angry by stuffs like this.. I need to be cool..If I get mad, I'll lose...Tch..That woman is dead..

[CAROLINA'S POV]

Carolina:"How surprising. You surely are amusing Ms.Marchesa."

Serena smiled at me mischievously and said something in a tone that only I can hear.

Serena:"You're going to payback full time by this...I may not be the one to do it because I cannot waste my precious time on you but...Karma will.."

Serena walks away and returns to her room..

Baba:"Huh? She left."

Carolina:"She said she needs to do something for a moment."

Ota:"Oh? She might be embarrassed for confessing like that."

Eisuke:"Confess? All she did was Answer Carolina's question. She did not do that in her own will."

Mamoru:"But she did, went back to her room after, without even looking at us."

Eisuke:"Didn't you hear? She need to do something."

Soryu:"She seems like having a hard time confessing though.."

Eisuke:"Like I said, that wasn't a confession.."

Baba:"...Um Boss...Why so defensive?"

Ota:"Oh my! Eisuke are you jealous?"

Mamoru:"It seems like this guy wanted to be picked."

Mamoru said with a grin on his face.

Baba:"I bet every man wanted to be picked ,you know! Even me!"

Gian Carlo:"Is it true Mr.Ichinomiya?"

Eisuke:[!] "Of course not! I'm just telling my opinion.. That freaking bitch Carolina, she's the reason why I got caught into this."

Ota:"Hold on! That's not how to talk to you wife."

Eisuke:"Whatever."

Carolina:(Hmph! Look at them, acting like I'm not even here! Fine! Whatever! Have it your way!)

I went back to my room.

Carolina:"Well at least Eisuke is disappointed now.. He may not look like it, but deep down, I know he is."

Carolina:"But come to think of it, Serena did said that Eisuke proposed to her.. Could it be true? I need to ask Eisuke myself... But how could I ask that without looking like an idiot and a hopeless girl?"

I then saw a glittering box on the table of my make-ups.

Carolina:[?] "What is that?"

I opened the box and saw...

Carolina:"Wedding rings...This is the ring that Eisuke put on my finger on the day of our wedding..It's worth millions of millions though..."

*WEDDING RING OF EISUKE AND CAROLINA*