KBTBB (Thoughts)

{Eisuke's POV}

After my wedding with Carolina, the both of us went to my Hotel in  London for some private time. Although she wanted to it  and Luckily I managed to make excuses. 

*In the Bedroom*

Eisuke:(This is such a pain. I cannot believe I actually married her. But at least I managed somehow.)

Carolina:"Eisuke!!!"

Eisuke:(What now?!) "Yes?"

Carolina:"You've seemed to be spaced out. Are you thinking about something?"

Eisuke:"Nothing.. I'm such mesmerized on how beautiful you are." I said with a satisfying smile

Carolina: *sighed* "How sweet of you..Only if what you said is real though.."

Eisuke:"What?"

Carolina suddenly gave a smile 

Carolina:"It's her right? You're thinking about her.."

Eisuke:"......"

Carolina:"You only agreed to marry me because of my threat that I gave you.. In real you don't really wanted to be with me." 

Eisuke:"That's right. Good that you know."

Carolina:"If that's the case why didn't you made up some plans like you always do? Like the time you hired that witch to let my dad think that you're taken already?"

Eisuke:"....."

Carolina:"Or could this be part of your plan already."

Eisuke:"....."

Carolina:"Still giving me the cold shoulders I see.."

Eisuke:(Geez, this girl is persistent.. I'm irritated.)

Carolina:"Well for your information Eisuke, Now that we're married don't ever think that I could just let you go! I will never allow that such thing to happen! You're mine now! And nothing and No one can stop me!"

Eisuke:"I'm not yours nor your mine Carolina. We're only legally wed through papers."

Carolina:"!!!"

I get out of Bed and she said something

Carolina:"Why can't you forget that witch? I'm a hundred times  better than her! I'm beautiful,Rich,Daughter of a Mob Boss, and I have everything! Yet....Ugh! She's only a MAID Eisuke! What's in her that I don't have?!"

Eisuke:"That's something you have to figure out yourself." (Maid? Yeah right, that was my first impression of her, but I didn't know that she's more than that. She have something that other girls don't.. And that's something I fail to see in her in the beginning..)

Regrets suddenly came flowing through me 

I get out of the bedroom and went to the living room, I sat on the sofa and trying to think.

Eisuke:(This is the first time that situations like this came to me.. I cannot believe that to her..) 

*Flashback*

Eisuke:"Marry me."

*End of Flashback*

Thinking about it pisses me off

Eisuke:"I cannot believe I proposed to her like that. Ugh! How irritating.. That was the first time I was not my usual self.."

But when she did refuse my proposal, The only thing I felt back then was anger.. I married Carolina not just because of the threat but to forget about Serena...

Eisuke:"That was the first time I got rejected too."

At that time, I don't know why I didn't use my tactics like I don't need a NO for an answer.. I guess because I really need to know what she felt.. And I guess it's the right thing to do.. I sighed again.. 

Eisuke:(The beginning of this everything was when I met her in the entrance where the other women kept on pushing and she ended up falling in my arms.. At that time I wanted to help her but because of the commotion and a lot of people watching, I ended up letting her go.. To be honest I wanted to apologize to her but I cannot just get the right time.. I would be a laughing stock of I will Apologize to a maid like her.. The Almighty Eisuke Ichinomiya..)

I sighed again

Eisuke:(I didn't expect to see her in the auctions at that time. But it seems like this could be a destiny? Pfft.. How stupid. I ended up buying her and letting her choose any of the bidders. At that time I was a little bit nervous that she might not pick me so I just grabbed her hand and went to my room.. I was thinking if she was my long lost sister, but it seems like she isn't. I don't know but..I don't know what feeling I am feeling on that time when I knew that she isn't my lost sister.. A lot of things happened after that night. She became my fake girlfriend,dressed her up,scolded her,teased her,got into troubles because of her..I used her so that She wouldn't fall in love with me..But it seems like that isn't the case. I fell for her without even knowing..I thought at first that it's ok to have a girl like her even if she doesn't come from a wealthy family, but of course it's going to be tough since I know that a lot of people will disagree and I'm sure that the guys will never stop talking about be changing or whatever..Until the day comes that I learned that she isn't a maid..But a Mafia Princess and a CEO at the same time. I cannot believe that I met a person who's kinda similar to me. I was a little bit glad at first because of her upbringing.But then again, I guess it's just better if she was just a maid because I cannot have any problem having her and I can give or provide her anything she want.but since that she's from a wealthy family, She has everything and It will be a little bit challenging to have her..)

I get up and when I turned around I saw Carolina standing behind

Eisuke:"Since when did you come? I didn't noticed you."

Carolina:"Obviously..And what do you mean 'First time being rejected'? Did you propose on her by any chance before our wedding?"

Eisuke:"And what If I did."

Carolina stands still speechless 

Eisuke:"That doesn't matter anymore right? we're married now. Let's get some rest. We're going back to Japan tomorrow."

*The day they are back In Japan*

We both directly went back to the Tres Spades Hotel in Japan and headed to the Penthouse. While going there, Carolina keeps on chatting with a smile on her face, and all I ever did was nod and smile as if I care, So that the people will think that we get a long. Just when we're headed to the lounge I saw Serena walking towards us.. She looked at me and Carolina. Carolina noticed and looked at her and she greeted her.

Eisuke:(Why at a time like this..) I think while feeling irritated.

Eisuke:(It's been awhile though.)

Carolina:"Hey Eisuke, aren't you going to greet her?"

Eisuke:(Seriously Carolina, I know that you want to show to her that you're my wife now.. Tch. You're such a pain.) "Should I? Why will I do that? Is there any reason? It's not like we have a relationship, so why should I be polite?" (What the-. Am I stupid? Why in all words why did those words came out of my mouth? Is it still because I still can't move on from her?! This is so annoying!)

I looked at her and I could see that she's shocked on what I said. But instead she still smiled and called Carolina 'Mrs.Ichinomiya'. Like what? I can't even stand Carolina being my wife. Especially coming from Serena's mouth. Before things will heat up, I called out to Carolina that she should go to the room already.. So me and Carolina went to the lounge leaving her behind.

Eisuke:(I need to kick her out of my life.)