KBTBB (Attack)

I just really got this feeling like someone is really following me until I get here in the dorms..

*Sound of a wind*

I can hardly feel that someone was really following me out of nowhere. So I directly walk fast but someone hit me from behind, so I fell at the ground, good thing I did not get unconscious..

Liza:Ouch!

B2:Shut up!

Liza:Are you an idiot?! How am I suppose to shut up if you hit me very hard?!  Just who are you?!  Gangsters?!

B1:There's no need for you to know!

B2:Let's bring her!

B1:yeah

Liza:What?! Where are you people taking me?! Let me go!  Or else I'll scream!

B2:Well then, Scream!  Scream until you damage your throat!

Liza:(This attack was planned carefully,I should have known this would happened sooner or later.But,who could be the leader in this?!)

Right at that moment I cannot attack those people because I have to seek more information about it, So I have to keep a low profile...

-At the warehouse-

Those 2 brought me in an old warehouse

Those 2 brought me in an old warehouse..  And their leader came.

B2:Sir, she's here.

B1:We brought her here without any worries Sir.

???:That's good.

Liza:(Wait,that voice is very familiar. Could it be..?)

Since I was looking down, I directly look up after hearing that familiar voice

Liza:[!!] You're!!!

B1:Sir Frank, is there still anything you want us to do?

Frank:Nope. Everything's good.

Liza:What?!  What is the meaning of this?! Why are you doing this?! I did not do anything wrong! 

Frank:Oh really..

Liza:And what do I have to do with this?!