KBTBB (The Start)

Eisuke looked down and chuckled and he walked away from me

Eisuke:Don't get too carried away... Nothing is more entertaining than this.. Seeing the Marchesa princess doing maid jobs isn't so bad after all..

Serena:Listen up Eisuke. I'm not doing this because I wanted to.. I'm doing this because I have to.

Baba:Geez you two.. Can't you guys just get along?

Eisuke&Serena:NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

Eisuke and I looked at each other
Eisuke&Serena:THAT'S MY LINE!!

Serena:What the?!

Ota:Pfft! What's this? A lovers' quarel?

Serena:Shut it Ota..Unless you wanted to die!

I looked at him sharply

Ota:Woah woah! Ok alright. No need to be festy ok?

Serena:Tch.. This is nonsence.  I'm leaving..

Baba:Where you going?

Serena:Isn't it obvious?! Of course to my room! Where do you think?!

I said angrily trying to calm down, And left

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

{Eisuke's POV:}

I watched her as she went to her room

Eisuke:Tch.That brat..

Baba:Geez..Won't the 2 of you be friendly or something?

Eisuke:No need for that.. The important thing is that she worked under me..

Soryu:Your so full of yourself.. Remember she did that because of the contract with her Mother.. And you can't treat her like that with Adolfo around..

Eisuke:He's not around..

Baba:Speaking of Adolfo, where is he?

Mamoru:He went with the manager. The manager toured him around the hotel..

Ota:But that isn't the job of the manager.

Baba:Yeah but, Adolfo is a very special guest..

Ota:Hmm..Mamo And Adolfo can get along right?

Baba:Maybe since both of them are prett good with swords..

Mamoru:For some reason I feel like I wanted to fight him..

I sighed and went to my room. I closed the Door,Dressed up for bed and laid down my king sized bed. And keep on thinking about Something.. I put my arms on my forehead and sighed

Eisuke:Serena....Marchesa, Huh..

I got irritated because I keep on thinking about that woman.. I don't know why.. And I don't want to know because I feel like it's bad news..

Eisuke:Tomorrow, I'll make that woman my Slave until her contract as a maid is over.. I will make her follow What I will tell her and she needs to follow, what I will say, or else she will face the consequences.. Yeah.. That's right.. She's my slave and I need absolute obedience..

As I said to myself.. Starting tomorrow I will make her life difficult and I will not let her escape even if she's a Mafia princess.. I will show no mercy even if her bodyguard is around....I will let her do what i will tell her....And it's because.
SHE'S MINE..