KBTBB (Clash)

The Fight is still continuing

Soryu:"....."

Serena:"....."

*Luciana and Roberto Arrives*

Luciana:"What are you doing you two?! Shouldn't you guys need to take under cover?!"

Serena:"Mamma? Undercover?! Seriously? You think a person like me would take an undercover?! If i need to fight then I will! I am not afraid of those RATS.."

Luciana:"You sure brave, aren't you Young Woman.."

Serena:"What?"

Roberto: *Ready's the gun* Just no matter what happens, don't come in here.."

~SUDDENLY INTRUDERS STARTED TO THROW A BOMB AND OTHERS PLANTED BOMBS ON THEIR BODIES~

Roberto:"You're not safe here Serena."

Serena:"Not safe? I am not always Safe Pappa!"

Luciana:"Don't be so hardheaded Serena! This is serious! Now get out and escape!"

Serena:"Escape?! Disgusting! No! I wanna fight too! If i am not gonna fight then what worth am i?! Mobsters fight because they are born to do so! I cannot call myself as the heir of the next Mafia ruler if I can't prove to myself that i am even Worthy to call myself a Marchesa.."

Roberto:"Luciana, we have no choice..Let her do it...I have trust on her.."

Serena:"...."

Luciana:*Sighs* "Whatever..You always get what you want..Sure I will..But in one Condition.."

Serena:"Condition? And what condition is that?"

Luciana:"Every fight there is always a place that is called a battlefield..A place where warriors fought and lost there lives..And in every leader, they always have a so called: RIGHT HAND MAN.."

Soryu:"....Mmm."

Luciana:"I'll give you permission to enter the battlefield and risk your life..Only if, Our Regent is gonna go to you.."

Serena:"Regent?"

Roberto:"Adolfo D'Amico is the strongest Regent in Italy.. His Father, ALDOBRANDINO D'AMICO was my Friend.. He died when he fought for our Organization.. Versus the Bell Crickets.."

Soryu:[!!] "Sorry for butting in Señore..But, the Bell Crickets?"

Luciana:"The Bell Crickets a long time ago tried to defy our orders and started war..Well of course the other organizations joined them..But they never succeeded..The Marchesa's Never LOSE A FIGHT.."

Roberto:"Since Aldobrandino died his Son Adolfo Take place.."

Luciana:"And He would be the one to accompany you Serena..Whether you like it or not!"

Roberto:"We have no time to chat in here, this place is gonna break down soon.."

Serena:"Eisuke.... And his hotel?!"