KBTBB (Welcome to TRES SPADES)

So today is my another day here in this hotel and I am preparing for my job when Saiko went near me.

Sakiko:"Morning.."

I befriended this girl since she's not much of a b*tch unlike the other workers. I smiled at her and greeted her.

Liza:"Good morning Sakiko."

Sakiko:"Let's eat lunch together later Liza." She said happily.

Serena:"Liza?"

Sakiko:"Liza. You. You're Liza right?"

Serena:"O-oh yes. That's right. Me. Ahaha". I laughed awkwardly. Things are happening so quick that I even forgot my new name is Liza Akatsumi.
I don't know what to react back there.

Sakiko:"Anyway, we're done. So let's go."

Me and Saiko went outside our dorms and proceeded to the Hotel's entrance. When we arrived there, there are already a lot of rich and popular people present and gathered at the reception area.

Sakiko:"OMG! As expected, there are a lot of V.I.P's coming." She turned around to me and said;

Sakiko:"You think some rich guy will have a love at first sight with me?"

Liza:"I seriously doubt that." I said in a low voice.

Sakiko:"What did you say?"

Liza:"I said, I doubt that no one will fall for you. I mean, girl, you're cute. Ahaha." I said in response and looked away.

Me and Sakiko continue walking around and start helping the other guest.

Serena: (Hm. Not bad for an Eisuke Ichinomiya Hotel I guess. But my hotel is still way more better.) I said to myself.

Sakiko:"They truly came here just to see the important people. Even reporters came.."

Suddenly many people gathered around the place where me and Sakiko are standing and the crowd just kept on pushing.

Sakiko:"Liza! Look!! It's Him! It's really him! The King is here!" Sakiko said In a loud voice.

Liza:"King? What? There's a Royal family coming over?"

Sakiko:"Not literally! Haven't you heard of him? Look!  There he is!" Sakiko can't hide the excitement on her Face and she pointed to the direction where this 'King' was.

I looked at where she's pointing and saw a limo stopped in front of the hotel entrance.

People keep on coming and pushing. I seriously wanted to stay far away as possible but there's no space left for me to move. I wanted to get out form that crowd but because there are a lot of people wanting to see this King guy, they pushed and pushed until I was off balance. I tripped and when I was thinking that I'll fall hard.

I closed my eyes but seconds passed by and I don't feel any pain. I've realised that the crowd goes silent and I felt that someone was holding me.

I opened my eyes and saw no other than Eisuke Ichinomiya. The guy who I wanted to avoid the most.

The crowd goes berserk and noise filled the area. The fangirling women went mad.

Group1:"How dare you!"

Group 2:"Don't touch him you filthy woman!"

Woman 1:"Get away from him! Do you wanna die?!"

Serena:(These crazy bishes! Do they have a death wish?!  I can end their lives in a single blink!) I was so irritated that I didn't even realized that Eisuke was still holding me.

Eisuke:"You're on my way! Move!"

He let's go of me and I fell on the ground. I was shock that I've experienced that kind of treatment. I stood up and was going to grab my shoe and throw it to that damn CEO! But I've stopped myself because I might create another scandal.

Liza:(That crazy bastard! I'll never let him get away with this! One day I'll surely beat up that guys damn ass!!) I said to myself irritatedly.

Sakiko then came to me worridly.

Sakiko:"Liza, are you OK?"

I wanted to explode right at the moment but I've stopped myself from doing so and act like a lowly person.

Liza:"Y-yes. I'm fine. I was being careless."

Sakiko:"I was so jealous! You were caught by his arms! He noticed you!"

Liza:(Bish please. If only he did not! I don't want him to show up in my life. I never liked him since the very beginning I saw his face on every news!) "Y-yeah."

I thought that I can finally break free. But I'm wrong. Right after that damn Eisuke went away, another bastard came. Erika and her 2 other companion.

Erika:"What have you done to yourself?! That was embarrassing!"

Kana&Rina:"Embarrassing!"

Liza:(Shut up! I know it is embarrassing! No need to tell me losers! [😣]) "Sorry Erika."

Gotta admit, I never gone too low on people. I never tried doing this. Acting like a low profile stinks!  I despise it! I am the type who stands up for myself! I don't bow on people! People bow on me! 

Erika:"You better be! You can't just hug Eisuke-sama like that!"

Kana&Rina:"Like that!"

Liza:"It won't happen again." I looked down.

I swear, Don't blame me if I already have enough with these people! If that day will come Death is assured to all of you.