Pref: First Date

♔True♔

2. Your first date
Warning: none (the word "dipshit" will be there) ((I think y'all can handle that tho))

Steve Rogers

Steve took you to a small café in the center of Brooklyn. He used to come there a lot with his family when he was younger. He paid for everything, being the gentleman he is, you walked through the park after. You guys talked about a lot of stuff, stuff like your dog. Steve remembered Tyn (your parents' dog) who was the main reason that you met him. After he gave you a paper with his adress. He walked you home and said goodbye. You couldn't deny that you felt butterflies in your stomach when you were home and thought about the wonderful night you had.

Clint Barton

Clint took you for a special date the first time. He had one of his friends, Tony was his name you think, set up this amazing restaurant-on-my-roof-thingy. You almost cried when you saw how beautiful it was, candles lit the place and you had some really cliché spaghetti for dinner. Clint, being the overprotective guy he is, was really worried about you because you cried. You told him at least 7 times that you were fine and you cried because it was so beautiful. After your magnificent date, he intended on driving you home but you wanted to stay at his place. He couldn't blame you, when you guys had finished your dinner it was past midnight already. So your first date ended up with you sleeping in Clints bed and he slept on the couch. It had been an odd but really special night.

Bucky Barnes

Bucky and you had a pretty rough start. You two were sitting at the beach now, but it was a special beach. You two were sitting on a beach in England.
You have always wanted to go to England and when Bucky offered you a trip there you couln't say no. You didn't do much though, you went to London of course and the last night you guys went to a beach. You talked  about a lot of things and when you came home you almost kissed him because you were so happy. You had really enjoyed the date and you were already planning what to do next time.

Thor Odinson

Thor was a very enthusiastic person and on your first date he took you to Asgard. But he still was Thor, and it took a while before you went on that date, Thor wanted to make sure he liked you. You didn't know it was where he came from, yet. After he took you there you wandered around, Thor showing you everything he wanted you to see. You hadn't realized this was where he grew up untill he started telling about is childhood memories. You were a little pissed off because he didn't tell you that earlier. Plus you felt kind of intimidated by all the beautifull woman walking around. Thor told you he had never seen anyone as beautiful as you and when you got home that night you baked a lot of poptarts. After all it was the best date you ever had.

Tony Stark

You knew Tony Stark from being a man who wants the best, and when he has the best he wants to make it better. That's why you were very surpised that he took you out for dinner on your first date. You expected helicopter flights or a trip to Europe. That wouldn't have been very great since you were afraid of heights. When Tony drove you to the restaurant you should have known he was still planning something big. You arrived at a yacht that was light up by torches. You two enjoyed your, three star, dinner and Tony took you home after. The thing that suprised you most that night was that Tony gave you a sweet forehead kiss before he left again. You had the greatest night since ages.

Pietro Maximoff

Pietro took you to a concert of (fav/band) on your first date. You couldn't deny that you had been developing feelings for him and you almost screamed when he asked if you wanted to come with him. There isn't much to say about the concert since you watched Pietro dance and sing almost all the time. The only thing you remember is that he kissed you before he speeded off and left you at your frontdoor with butterflies raging through your body.

Loki Laufeyson

It took a while before you agreed om going on a date with Loki. You guys didn't meet like, well, normal people. You can still remember the look in his eyes when he had you pinned against that wall. On your first date Loki didn't want to go out. He wasn't a man who went to the first best festival in town, actually, he barely got out of the Avengers tower. So he invited you to his so called home and you watched a movie. Okay maybe three but you had a great time and Loki bought a lot of snacks. You guys ended up falling asleep on the couch and Tony took a few pictures that night.

Bruce Banner

You and Bruce were both pretty shy when it came to dating, so, Natasha set you up. She sent both of you out to her favorite restaurant to get her dinner but instead she ordered you two a table. You and Bruce didn't say a word the first 10 minutes but after that you started to giggle like an idiot and you two realized how awkward it was that Natasha had to do this. After all, you had a great night and the food was delicious.