Short: One Thousand Roses - Pietro

Pietro makes up for cheating on you, enjoy!

"I can't believe he said that,"

You murmured while gazing into your coffee.

"I can't believe he did that."

You looked up and Wanda was giving you a pityfull smile.

"I'm sorry, hun, I've never thought my brother would do something like this."

You sighed and sat down at the kitchen table. You brushed your hair out of your face and took a sip from your coffee.

"I don't want you to pick sides, Wanda, that wouldn't be fair. You love me and Pietro and we should figure this out ourselves, I mean, we're adults. Promise me you won't set up anything?"

You looked up at Wanda and she nodded, ruffled your hair and left the room. It was quiet. You decided to finish your coffee quick and got up to go to your room. Once there, you let yourself fall on your bed and closed your eyes.

"Anything I can do for you, Miss (Y/l/n)?"

Jarvis politely asked.

"Are you a good listener?"

You said and sat up against your pillows. The wall next to your bed opened and a roboitic arm with a plate on it came out. On the plate was a piece of chocolate cake. You smiled.

"Thanks, Jarvis."

"You're welcome, Miss (Y/l/n)."

You bit your lip and put the cake down. You looked up at the ceiling and wondered what Pietro would be doing right now.

''Jarvis?''

You asked, voice trembling only a little.

''Yes, Miss (Y/l/n)?''

''Can you give me visuals on... Mister Maximoff?''

''Of course.''

A hologram screen appeared on the wall in front of you, on the screen, you saw Pietro. He was sitting on his bed, elbows on his knees and head in his hands. Just as you were about to shut the screen down he got up, he tugged at his hair and threw his nightsstand against the wall. You heard a loud thud from upstairs. He screamed, you also heard that from upstairs, and dropped to his knees. Harshy pulling at his silver locks. You jumped up and ran upstairs. You slammed open the door to Pietro's room and wrapped your arms around him. He didn't move.

"Pietro..."

You whispered softly and turned him around so you could look him in his eyes. They were red and filled with tears.

"I don't want to loose you."

He whispered.

"But what you said was so, so cruel."

He quietly added and you nodded. You felt a tear roll down your cheek.

"I know, I know Pietro, I regret it so much. I am so sorry, we're just a terrible couple."

You said with a soft chuckle.

"I love us."

Pietro whispered. You nodded and kissed his forehead gently.

"I do too."

"I wish I could say that we'd never fight again but we're too fucked up for that."

You laughed and pecked his lips.

"I guess we are."

"Will you be my fucked up girlfriend in this fucked up relationship, (Y/n)?"

You nodded and pushed him down on the floor.

"I'd love to be."

(Hahah this sucked i am sorry, i'll update something sooon)