Might As Well...

"Hey..."

"Dennise! Hey. Hi." Alyssa stuttered in surprise.

"Hi... So, Ateneo." Dennise said, smiling as she sat down beside Alyssa after chasing each other in the grassy quad.

"Yeah... We were both surprised when we got that mail and since that you study here, why not?" Alyssa said.

"We were also surprised kaya. Why didn't you tell us?" Dennise pouted.

'Eeek... That pout is so cute." Alyssa said to herself. 'Look away! Look away.'

Click!

"Then it's not a surprise anymore." Alyssa replied, looking away, blushing at the cute sight.

"But still... Nakakainis kaya. Ayan, tigan mo si Ella, nagtatampo kay Amy." Dennise said, pointing at the couple (soon-to-be) behind her.

Alyssa looked at their childhood friends. Ella pouting and Amy hugging her from behind whispering sweet things (but we all know that it is about food). She envied the two. 'When will I hold you like that, Den?' Alyssa said to herself, now staring at the beautiful girl in front of her.

"They're so sweet..." Dennise smiled with a tiny coo. "I wish someone would hold me like that."

"I would..." Alyssa slipped out quietly and unknowingly and the whisper was heard by Denden.

"What?"

"N-- nothing..." Alyssa shook her head in embarrassment.

Dennise eyed the girl cautiously and smugly smiled. "Weh?"

"Yeah... Nothing..." Alyssa answered. This time, looking at her eyes. 'Shoot... No. No. No. Bad decision.'

Alyssa gulped. Blue eyes affected her so much. "Uh huh? Really?" Dennise crawled closer to her.

The taller girl could not trust her own voice and so she nodded shakily. Dennise did not stop there until she was terrifyingly close to Alyssa.

Click!

Went her heart.

"Uhhh..."

"Dennise!" Fille shrieked.

"What?!" Dennise replied, obviously irritated.

"Ho Mae Dzi! We have classes sa Math and malelate na tayo!" Fille frantically took her stuff and stood up quickly.

"Wow... Sinama mo pa talaga kami in Gretta ah? Napagkahahalataan ka na Fille." Dzi teased. Fille pulled out her tongue and glared at the captain.

Gretchen pulled Fille into a kiss...

On the temple only.

"Be careful okay?" Gretchen smiled.

"Okay." Fille said and ran besides Dennise.

"Oh shoot..." Dennise stood up as well and Ella reached out her bag. "Thanks, Besh." She smiled.

The two took off and waved to their friends goodbye.

They went in the building and Fille suddenly slowed down.

"Oh Bebe Fille? Why are you stopping? We're getting late." Dennise asked as she stopped to look behind her.

Fille sheepishly smiled. "I lied."

"What? Ughh... Ate Fille naman ehhh..." Dennise huffed and perched her hand on her hips. "Why?!" She groaned.