Hold On Till May

"Ruel!"

He gasped and opened his eyes to see Victor Galang
(A/N: I do not know Ara Galang's dad. So I made up a name. Don't judge. Also... I am not sure if Aly's dad's name is Ruel. Comment nalang if you know and maybe I could edit it for all of ya! Oh and maybe all the people that I am going to use.) looking back at him.

"Thank goodness you are alive!" Victor smiled in relief.

Ruel groaned in pain.

"Quick, Fajardo! Call Macaraig." Victor shouted.

"Ako pa talaga?" Another voice complained.

"Ngayon ka pa talaga tinamad, Fajardo. Gising na si Ruel!" Victor shouted.

'Ha?!" Fajardo shouted and Ruel heard the chair scape on the floor. "Why didn't you say so?"

Victor glared at the man with stubbles. "Really, Zandric? Really?"

Zandric Fajardo ran outside the room shouting for the doctor, Macaraig.

"You okay, pare?" Victor Galang asked.

Ruel started to groan incoherently.

"What?"

"Alyss... A." Ruel murmured.

Victor's eyes widened and and breathed heavily. Flashes of images replayed in the man's mind. He sighed and sat down beside his best friend.

"Ruel..."

"Is... She... O--" cough "Okay?"

Victor was about to say something until the door slammed open again. Fajardo and the doctors and nurses started to flood in and began checking the patient.

"Hello, Ruel. I am Warren Macaraig." The doctor introduced.

Ruel started to get up, pain sketched on his face as he tried. He coughed as he was assisted by the nurses. "Aly..."

"Excuse me?" Macaraig asked.

"My daughter..." Ruel explained. "My daughter's name. Alyssa. Where is she?" Ruel looked at the white haired man in front of him and noticed its face looking very worried. So as his friends. "Where is she?"

"Valdez..." Zandric started, his voice cracking. "Si Baldo..."

"She... She's. Dead." Victor added.

---------------Flashback-------------

The Valdez duo lay there unconscious, bloodied and dirty on the ground as the place they called home burnt to the ground. The place where Alyssa grew slowly turned to ashes.

"Ruel! Alyssa!" A voice called out from the distance.

"Ruel!" Another voice called out, this one deeper and louder.

A man with glasses turned up from a corner and instantly saw the two lying on the ground.