Lost

The group sat on the grassy ground of the quad in the campus. Some students occasionally glance at the two new comers, Amy and Alyssa and it made Ella irritated though, she doesn't show it. She doesn't want people to think bad of her especially, she's in the school's volleyball team and one of its starters.

"So... I'm Gretchen Ho," The girl with waved. "and this right here is A Nacachi, Dzi Gervacio, Fille Cainglet and Jem Baboy."

"Hoy!" Jem protested. "Anong Baboy ha? Fille, yung alaga mo namang tsino, oh?"

"Ho..." Fille eyed the narrow eyed girl.

"Sorry boss." Gretchen shook her head.

"I'm Alyssa V-- Ahomiro." Alyssa introduced, almost slipping out her real name.

"And I'm Amy Ahomiro." Amy smiled.

"Sisters?" Dzi asked.

"Foster." Dennise corrected. "Fancy seeing you here."

Amy elbowed Alyssa and whispered to her, "Fancy seeing you here daw."

Alyssa punched her lightly at her back and whispered back. "Shut up."

"Yeah..." Ella nodded. "I thought you were going to continue your studies sa Brenton International School?"

"We, uhh... We got offered scholarship." Alyssa answered. "Here... In Ateneo."

"Huh... Why am I not surprised?" Dennise crossed her arms as she smiled at her two friends proudly. "You guys are major science geeks."

Alyssa raised her hand. "Correction, we are not science geeks, we are science enthusiasts."

Dennise raised her hands in surrender and giggled. "Alright, brainiac."

"Ikaw din naman ahh! You're a geek as well." Alyssa jokingly accused her.

"Correction! Science enthusiasts." Dennise copied her and began teasing each other. Sometimes they tickle and sometimes, Dennise would pinch the taller girl in front of her. Soon, the two chased each other around their friends.

Ella sighed. "Ayan nanaman po sila... May sariling mundo."

"Let them be babe." Amy said.

"Anong babe, babe ka diyan? Hoy! May atraso ka saakin. Akala mo makakatakas ka?" Ella fumed.

"Woah!" Amy's mind was all jumbled of all the Tagalog words thrown at her and she couldn't comprehend even a single word. "Slow down. I can't understand!"

"Che! Mag-isa ka diyan umintindi." Ella pouted and turned her back on Amy.

"Nakooo... Nag-inarte pa ang donya." Jem teased.

"Oo nga ehhh... Amy don't mind her, she's just so overwhelmed that you are here." Fille explained.

"Oh..." Amy nodded in understanding. She held Ella's hand and looked at her in the eyes.

Ella looked away, pouting also trying to pull away her hands from Amy's hold.

"Lala pots ko..." Amy cooed. "Are you mad?"

Ella remained silent.

"Hmm... You want me to make libre?" Amy asked.

Ella perked at the offer but she didn't even give a motive or a sound.

"Please, Ella? I'll libre you na nga ehh..." Amy pleaded.

"Wow... Kumu-conyo ang Kiwi." Gretchen teased as A laughed. It was funny to hear that manner of speech from a foreigner.

"Di na makakatiis yang si Pot-pot ehhh... Hahaha! Libre na pots oh, pagkain iyang pinag-uusapan." A added.

"Pizza ah..." Ella murmured.

"Even with Rita's pa nga eh..." Amy winked.

"Sabi mo yan ah!" Ella grinned.

"Yon naman pala! Rita's lang pala katapat." Gretchen shouted.

"FUCK!"

"Alyssa Caymo Valdez-Ahomiro, language!" Dennise scolded.

"Caymo Valdez?" Dzi said.

"Oh... Uh, those are her names. Caymo is a second name and Valdez in her middle name." Amy explained.

"Amy akala ko ba--?"

"Nope... Mali ka." Amy interrupted Ella.

"Wow... Her second name is a surname?" Dzi said. "Sosyal."

"Yeah... It's pretty cool than my first name." Amy replied.

"What's your real name ba?" A asked.

"Rongomaipapa Amy Ahomiro. Amy, Kiwi are my nicknames." Amy answered.

"Paano?" Gretchen asked. "Rongopapai... Ha?"

"Rongomaipapa..." Jem murmured. "Hahaha! Gets ko siya, Singkit."

"Caymo Valdez..." Fille thought. "Where have I heard this name?"

"Zandric!" A voice called.

"Victor." Zandric replied, voice gloomy.

"Woaahhh... Nalugi ka ba tol?" Victor laughed. "Anyways, wag na yan. Malapit na daw matapos yung meeting ni Ruel. Bakit mo nga ba kami pinatawag?"

"Pare... May nalaman ako eh." Zandric Fajardo sunk further on his seat. "Eh... Ayoko naman paasahin si Valdez."

"Ano ba yun?" Victor's smile ceased. His face, so serious as he sat in front of his friend.

"Pare. Buhay daw si Alyssa. Buhay."

"Buhay ang anak ko?"

The two whipped their heads faster than a speeding bullet to see Ruel at his huge office doors with his secretary. He could not believe it.

"Buhay si Alyssa."

Sorry if its short. Mehehehe...

A.H