Chapter three:When shit hits the fan.

Your pov:

Lately while ive been sleep i have this strange feeling like someones watching me. Like right now i feel like someones staring at me intensely.i would say
'Hey creep take a fucking picture itll last longer!!' But then i remember we dont have cameras anymore. I rise out of bed and look around me. No ones here i sigh and just decide to go out outside and sit in the rocking chair. I look out in the distance and see a zombie.

'Why is nobody on watch duty?!' I looked to the ground and see wades gun. And shake my head he probably went on the side of the house to take a wiz.i pick up the gun and aim it at the walker i shoot it dead in the center of its head. I felt proud soon i seen more zombies come out of the forest.
'Oooh shit.' I run inside the house and wake up everyone.
"Everyone get up theres a hoard he we have to get ready to move out!!!!!"
Everyone came out of there rooms tiredly.

"Whats all the ruckus?" Mark asked putting on his glasses.

"Did you not hear what i just said theres a freaking hoard stumbling this way and we get ready  to leave!!"
Everyone suddenly came more lively.

"Alright lets gather everything!!clothes food water get everything valuable!!" Mark yelled

I ran into my room and got my guitar and everything i owned and threw it into my bags and rushed it outside.

"Mark unlock the car door!!" I yelled. From outside. The car beeped i opened the trunk and put my stuff in.i was wondering where wade went and why he wasnt on duty.

"Where is wade?!" I asked thomas who was rushing to the car.

"I dont know hes in the house gathering his things ithink!!"

"Goddammit wade was supposed to be on watch tonight!" I run back inside and help bob gather all the weapons and food.we rush it into the car. Then wade appears.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

He blushed. " i uh um I felt like nothing was going to happen tonight so i just went to bed."

I know hes lying and hiding something."well wade youre in the zombie fucking apocalypse you can't turn your back for one minute you here me?!?!"
He nodded.
I sighed."go help jack get the supplies!!"

"Yes maam!!" Wade said saluting me. He ran into the house.

The hoard was drawing close we didn't have time to get everthing if we wanted to avoid the zombies and put some distance between us.
I run into the house.

"Come on people!!!!lets go!!" Everyone rushed out of the house.

"Whos driving the loaded car?" Mark asked

"Me!!" Wade said.

"Maybe i should drive bob suggested.
Suddenly everyone was fighting. This was stupid and petty.

"Everyone shut up and listen!!mark and i will drive the loaded car ill lead us out of here you guys can take thomas' car!!" They all didn't say a word they just went to action.

"Who drives me or you?" Mark asked.

"I dont know whoever has the keys." I said sarcastically.

"Me it is." He said getting inside the driver seat.
We ended up driving and driving until we ran out of gas.
"Shit." I said

"Its not too bad its not like theres a hoard here." Mark said trying to lighten my mood.

"Whatever we're on a high way lets just check these car for gas."  I said bluntly we got out of the car.and checked the cars for gas.