A friendly reunion.

Your pov:

"Sean?" Mark questioned.

"Yea who the fuck are you?" Sean asked.

"Uh sean believe it or not that is actually Mark." I said.

Sean stood up and hugged mark and mark hugged back.

"I (y/n) and i saw the prison and thought you were dead!"

"No im alive and well i found this community named Alexandria. Its a nice community there its like nothing ever happened like it was years before the apocalypse. Its beautiful there you can have an actual life!" Sean said happily.

"And is everyone else there?!" Mark questioned.

"I dont know about the rest of the group but i managed to catch up with Thomas the day the prison was flooded. I managed to get the rest of the group out to safety but i could never find them."

And for the first time in a really really long time i actually seen mark smile i seen that sparkle in his eye. Behind that full on pirate beard was a smile. "My friend and my brother my brother is alive!!" He said pulling sean back in for another tight hug.

Soon we all sat around the fire and exchanged stories of being on the road and sean shared tales of the wonderful place known as Alexandria.

"It seems like a beautiful place." I said dreamily while smiling.

"It really is, its an island of paradise compared to out here." Sean said.

"Its like hell out here." Mark said.

"And you would be the devil id be your trusty sidekick who willingly follows you without question." I joked.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Mark asked laughing.

"It means you have drug me all across hell commanding me to do this and do that and pack up we are leaving and stay here ill go hunting."

"Since when was mark the boss of you?" Sean asked.

I playfully punched his shoulder. "Shut up." I said giggling.

"Owwy." Sean said in a childish tone while holding his arm.

"Its just that i was really scared of losing you (y/n). You were the only person i had left and if i would have lost you after all that happened i would never known how to live with myself." Mark said tearing up.

"Awww." I said i got up and sat in his lap and hugged him tightly.

"Get a room!!!" Sean yelled.

"Shut up sean!!" I said jokingly.

He chuckled." Oh you guys have to come with me to Alexandria we can leave first thing in the morning!"

I looked at Mark as if to say. 'Ill go if you come with me.' And smiled lightly.

"Yea why not?" Mark said smiling at me i smiled back.

"Uh guys." Sean said.

"Yes?" We said in unison.

"Is there something you two arent telling me?"

"No?" We said again.

"Then why are you sitting in his lap and why is his hand wrapped around you?"

I quickly hopped out of  his lap and we blushed.

Sean laughed.

"Alright if we are gonna leave bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Alexandria then we should get some shut eye." Mark said getting up.

"Oh yea that is a great idea." I said. Mark helped me up and we all went into a hotel room and went to sleep.
(Yea no threesome to be found here.)

<<<the next morning.>>>
We all woke up ,packed up and headed to Alexandria. Sean guided us there.
Soon we arrived at the gates. Where to men were standing in front.

"State your name!" One of them said,

"Im Sean McLoughlin and these two are new recruits they are my friends." Sean said.

The man opened the  gates and let us in. We walked in to this beautiful utopian society. It was amazing there were houses and flowers and stores it was beautiful! I looked behind me to see the dreadful abandoned old place that was behind the walls as they shut the gate. Two other guards took our weapons and sean took us to this house where a lady was standing.
She took us in one by one by one asking us questions like.

-have you ever killed a human?
-where have you been since the apocalypse?
-where were you when the apocalypse took place?
-what were you ding before the apocalypse?

And so on.
Soon she gave us a house mark and i since he demanded that we stay in the same house.

She gave us the key,some fresh clothes,and welcomed us to Alexandria.

I looked around the house it was so beautiful it looked preserved,kept,untouched.
"Wow." I said.

"I havent seen a place this clean since we were on that farm." Mark said.

"Do you think they have showers?"  I asked.

Mark and i looked at each other then stormed through the halls searching for the bathroom.

"Found it!!" Mark yelled. I followed the voice to to see mark sticking his hand under a faucet with running water flowing on the surface of his hand.
He looked up at me and smiled.

"I call shower first!!" I said.

He quickly closed the door. "No way i found it first.!!" He yelled.

I moped childishly then sat on the couch while i waited for him to come out.
And soon he did with a clean shaved face and in very nice clothes.
'Well hello handsome!'
I got up and walked into the bathroom closed the door behind me and immediately stripped and hopped into the shower.

I turned on the shower and felt the nice hot steamy water flow down my body i felt all the grime and dirt as well as stress fall off.
I got out and put on the clean clothes i was given.(media.) I brushed my teeth which felt amazing and then came out to see Mark on the couch reading a car magazine.
He took his eyes off the magazine and scanned me.

"Is it too much or not good this is what they gave me i just did what i could with it."

"No no! Its just that you look really beautiful yknow i never could see that with all the grime on your face and you have the most beautiful smile." He said smiling at me.

I giggled.
He stared at me and softly stroked my cheek then rested his hand on the back of my neck. As we slowly came together for a kiss.
(About fucking time!!!!!!)
Soon we pulled away and smiled at each other and giggled.
After that we all united with thomas and sean ate dinner
Then went back to our house.
We went into our separate rooms. But then i jad a nightmare and went into marks room.

"Mark?"

"Yea?" He said half asleep.

"I had a nightmare can i sleep with you?"

"Uh yea come lay down."

I got into bed with him and laid my head on his chest.

Once again his lulling heartbeat putting me to sleep.