Im gonna make this place your home.

We got out of the car and looked at the prison. There were walkers everywhere but not so much that we couldnt handle them.

"Yea,no lets keep moving." Sean said.

"No!!cant you see?!there a fence for protection as well as watch towers. In the prison there are plenty of beds and cells and good places to sleep .in front of us is a possible home all we have to do is clear out these bastards. We have plenty of guns and ammo we can do it we dont need that much space anyway we only need one block of the prison. We dont take up soo much space here!!" I said excitedly.

"(Y/n) do you want us to die?" Mark asked.

"Thats not something to take lightly mark!!" Sean said gritting his teeth.

"I know but serious look at how many zombies are in there its enough to kill us all!!

"Its not like the giant hoard we seen at the house. With a good gameplan we can make this place a home it doesnt look like one but well its a fixer upper. If we  take out our guns as well as some silencers we can clear the entrance way . And once were inside we take out the rest that head our way. Then we head for the block and check out whats there if its to much we'll take out the walkers day by day."

"Thats risky (y/n)!!! Mark said.

"Well everything has a risk wouldnt you say we take a risk everyday,we eat food not knowing when its going to be spoiled."

"This is ridiculous someone back me up here!! Mark yelled.
Wade walked over and stood beside me.
"Im taking (y/n)'s side on this."

Sean stood beside me.
"My sissy is right this is something worth fighting for."

Mark gave thomas the 'dont you even fucking dare!' Look but thomas dared he walked beside me and sean,and wade.

"Sorry mark this girl serves a point."

Mark groaned.

"Fine if i cant beat you i mine as well join you."
We all cheered.
We grabbed guns and silencers and we cleared out the outside of the prison.we dragged the bodies into one corner of the prison. We went inside the first block its wasnt bad i guess the prisoners escaped during the apocalypse. There were a total of 43 walkers yes i counted.its just a thing i do in my head. We killed them all of course and we assigned cells mark and thomas shared a cell wade and jack shared a cell while i had a cell all to myself. I dont mind they both had cells on both sides of me  we got settled in i put away the food and weapons we kept all the weapons in one cell. I went outside it was night. We did alot today. We lost a friend. We worked hard and it was worth it all in the end.

I decided to draw shay and bob.i drew them how i remembered then before the took there last breath i remembered there smiles. I drew them and went back inside.i laid on the lower bunk and stared at my picture of the night sky.

'What are you missing?theres a moon. There are stars. What is it about this picture that is sooo incomplete?!' I asked myself.
~~~~~~~5 months later.~~~~~
(Huge time skip i know.
The changes:mark has been extremely serious and not his joyful self he grew out a beard and so have the rest of the guys.)

I woke up they were all sleep. I had the best idea ever i grabbed my trumpet and began to play trumpets by jason derulo. I hear the guys scream and fall off there beds. They all come out of there cells and give me a look dissatisfaction.
I laugh my head off.

"Good morning guys!!" I said happily.

They all grumble and go back into there cells.

"Hm,fine i was going to start a fire and cook breakfast but be like that!" I joked they all rushed out.