Perfect moments and unwanted company

Everyday was the same process do chores, and go looking for wade and shane from dusk until dawn. Then take watch for the night.
Thats what i was doing now taking watch.

"(Y/n) you ok up here?" Mark asked concerned.

"Y-yea just hoping to find wade...and shane i guess."

He scoffed.

"Shane was a bit of a douche."

"A little bit?"
"Okay he was a huge douche happy?"

"Very." I said smiling.

He laughed. "Youre horrible that guy could be dead and youre making fun of him."

"Well look who said he was a douche." I retorted playfully.

"Touche m'lady." I he said playfully.

I smiled. "So we dont talk much anymore,how you holding up?"

"Im good i dont know why i wouldnt be."

"Well i mean your best friend and your mom died and your other best friend is missing.i wouldnt be ok."

"I mean i feel like theyre in a better place down here is hell im glad they dont have to suffer anymore.its just the way it is now people die its as simple as that."

"Soo mark i went through my sketch book and my sisters fanart is missing."

"Oh are they now." He said in a funny voice.

"Yes they are and i think you took them."

"Ok i did i couldnt help it they were so cute the chibi drawing of me was sooo adorable!!!"

We both laughed.

"Okay since you like my sisters cartoon styled drawings how about i sketch you?"

"Sure i got nothing better to do."

"Yay ive gotten nothin better to do either,"

We both laughed once more. I got out my sketchbook which i left in this tower cause i spend a lot of time up here.

And mark sat in an extra chair i had.

"Sketch me like one of your french girls." He said playfully,

We both giggled

Mark made a chilled pose while sitting in the chair. He was leaned over with his elbows on his knees and he put his fingertips together. The wind begin to blow in his faded red hair. His light brown eyes glimmered in the moonlight and the moonlight made his skin illuminate.
It was like i was seeing him for the first time. He was....beautiful. i blushed and continued to draw him in his moment of perfection. I took a mental picture just so i never forget it. For the first time i actually felt happy.

Mark's pov:
(Its been sooo loong i know.)
She was drawing me. While looking at her i felt like i was witnessing perfection. Her (eye color.) Brightened in the moonlight. The wind blew her silky (hair color.) Into her face a bit it was beautiful. When shed look at me id catch her smiling or biting her lip like she was thinking about something. I couldnt help but smile. I captured this picture in my mind just so i can remember all isnt bad in the world. There is still some good, some pure some innocence left. Like her (full name.) Is the one thing good in this world from what i can see. And thats all i need.wait did i really just think that?
Could i be falling for her?
Could i?
I think im falling for her.

"Alright well i got the basic outline for your  sketch ill have it done in two days at the most." She said closing her sketchbook.

"Oh ok." I said snapping out of my trance.