Shouldve seen it coming!

Marks pov:

"Chelsea?" I said in shock

"You know her?!!" (Y/n) asked.

"Kinda we met at a bar when shit hit the fan."
(Y/n) still had her gun pointed at chelsea she took the safety off.

"Isaiah cheated on me with you hurt me because of you i was in pain for soo long because of you!!"

"(Y/n) come on put the gun down, i know it sucks to be cheated on it hurts but in the end its the person who cheated who has to live with the guilt and suffer shes suffering enough cant you see?"

"She seems peachy keen to me."

"Maybe she seems everything is never as it seems (y/n) she could be suffering inside."

She hesitated for a second but she soon put the gun down and went into her cell.

I went downstairs to comfort Chelsea.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea just shaken shes insane you call her a leader?!"

"Yes she knows what shes doing shes kept us safe for a long time and if you can find a way to get redemption from her you'll see her the way we do too."

"I guess i honestly dont remember her she seems familiar."

"Maybe you remember an Isaiah."

"Oh that (y/n) ive hooked up with so many guys i-"

I looked at her with disgust.

"I mean ive been friend with so many guys in the past i cant remember. She had it coming she wasnt around him that often."

"Nobody deserves to be cheated on....(y/n)'s right you are a skank." I said leaving chelsea.
I went to check on (y/n) but she wasnt in her cell. I went alog asking if everyone has seen where (y/n) went nobody knew.where she was.

"Sean have you seen (y/n)?!!"

"No!!!!!" He replied in panic we ran around looking for her calling her name i prayed that wherever she was she was okay. I went outside when i heard crying coming from the roof. I found a way up there and when i finally was on top i seen (y/n) crying. She was sittig down with her hands on her knees had a gun beside her.

I ran over to her.

"(Y/n) what the hell dont ever leave us like that i was worried sick!!no body knew where you were!!!!!!!!" I said running over to her.

"Thats exactly what i wanted i didnt want anyone to find me."

"What were you going to do with that gun?!" I asked concerned.

"I was about to go on a zombie killing spree and take my anger out on the walkers but then i just got depressed. And came up here.it was my secret spot until now."

"So this is where you would disappear to?"

"Yea.......i just dont get it why?is my only question why?i came home after a long tiring day and fixed his lazy ass dinner i let him drive my car anywhere while i took the bus and he.." she just began to cry. I hugged her.

"He did it because hes an idiot. Why else would he cheat on an awesome girl like you?you are everything a guy could ask for in a girl and he just threw you away he obviously was just an idiot." I said.

She smiled.
We sat up there and talked some more then went to bed.

~~~~a month later.~~~~

Chelsea died due to her ignorance. We told her to stay behind but she decided to sneak past the guard and come with us on our daily hunt for shane and wade. (Y/n) happily put her down.we eventually found wade who was shaken up and said shane kept him captive and that he finally escaped. I was happy that he was back.

Once again today we were  searching for shane and wade  we came across a trailer  outside there was a zombie chained to the house. I called the others over.

"Hey guys check this out!!" We walked toward it. And the zombie was shane?
We shot it on the way back i began to wonder why the hell shane was chained to a trailer. Suddenly i started to put the pieces together.

-Wade started acting strange when (y/n) showed up.
-(Y/n) started feeling like she was being watched the same time wade was acting strange.
-the feeling started to follow her to the prison.
-shane once told us that he had feelings for (y/n) and was gonna pull a move on her,
-that day (y/n) took a break from watch and let wade take watch shane said he was going outside for some fresh air then he disappeared.

The blood wasnt wade's and shane wasnt jealous of wade.wade was getting rid of competition.
Wade is the stalker.

And wade....is at the prison....with (y/n).

"Guys we need to hurry up and get to the prison right now!!" I yelled.i began to ran as fast as i could.. sean caught up with me.

"Why are you running?!"

"Wade's the stalker we need to get to (y/n) and fast!!!"
I explained to him and he too ran like the wind.

Your pov:

Wade was back i was happy. Where that creep shane is. I have no idea but idont care as long as wade is ok. I was outside by myself.waiting for mark and the bunch to come home.when i felt someone present behind me it was wade.

"Hey wade."

"Good-night (y/n)." He said. I was confused, next thing i know i was hit by something and everything went black.
Dammit.